Gun to your head and made to order at McDonalds (you're hungry) what do you choose?

3 Big Macs

2 For Me

1 For the Gunman

well this is awkward........I just ate there for lunch today, and no one had to put a gun to my head.

You must think I'm a monster!

That doesn't get you out of this, the gunman still demands you order again!

mcd-mcpoutine_3184496k.jpg

That doesn't get you out of this, the gunman still demands you order again!
welp, i had a quarter pounder meal with a coke..........so now i'll have a Big Mac meal, SUPER SIZED! (F. U. Morgan Spurlock!), with another Coke, to really stick it to this awful, awful gunman.

Sausage mcmuffin + 2 mcdoubles. Remove buns from the two mcdoubles, put in mcmuffin.

Another thing I've never tried which could hypothetically be interesting. Breakfast burrito + sausage mcmuffin + side salad. Toss away English muffin, put content inside burrito. Would it hold? I'm thinking it would, they don't put much stuff in the burritos. Add lettuce from salad to burrito for more texture. Would have to add spicy salsa though, default salsa sucks.

2 sausage mcgriddles, 2 sausage biscuits and a deluxe meal with a lrg orange juice. I'm a fan of their breakfast

Their breakfast menu, or the McSpaghetti and Chicken.

Yes, there's McSpaghetti in my country.

Two sausage and egg mcmuffins and some fries.

Sausage egg cheese biscuit or same but McGriddles version. Chicken tenders, breakfast burrito, haupia pie, pineapple pie, guava pie. Saimin. Ice cream cone. Hot fudge sundae.

I had McDonald's tonight. Not by choice. I got the smallest bacon cheeseburger and fried. Burger was lame but the fries were good.

they got rid of my favorite sandwiches
the grilled onion cheddar
20130114-mcd-cheddar-onion-press.jpg

and the southern style buttermilk chicken sandwich
latest

I would probably order two regular hamburgers I don't like the fries at McDonald's and a large iced coffee.

3 sausage, egg, and cheese mcgriddle meals, 3 double quarter pounders, 40 pc mcnugget, large fries, and a mcflurry if I have to.

Back