Gunman Opens Fire at Madden Championship Event

From what I've read it was a player who lost earlier in the tournament

At least 4 dead including the shooter

I really regret watching that video. Horrible situation to say the least.

Man, this is fucking bullshit. The online video game community is pretty toxic as it is, and then this shit happens?

video was posted in another thread so i'll post it here

The live stream link didn't show the shooting, but I found a video via Liveleak:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What ever happened to just throwing and breaking your controller?

video was posted in another thread so i'll post it here
You can see a red laser on the kid on the right's shirt right before the shooting starts.

Fucking terrible.

The live stream link didn't show the shooting, but I found a video via Liveleak:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Wow, that's so sad. I read about it earlier but seeing that is just horrific.

Kid had that look in his eye. Like deep down he was angry and distraught.

Madden was the only thing that this scrawny, incel, autistic looking piece of shit had going on for him. I've seen videos of his matches on Youtube. Dude was creepy as fuck and had a stupid emotionless face with big, wide, bulging eyes like that Adam Lanza kid. It makes me sick to my stomach that people like him exist in this planet.

Madden was the only thing that this scrawny, incel, autistic looking piece of shit had going on for him. I've seen videos of his matches on Youtube. Dude was creepy as fuck and had a stupid emotionless face with big, wide, bulging eyes like that Adam Lanza kid. It makes me sick to my stomach that people like him exist in this planet.
Yeah, Adam Lanza instantly sprang to mind when I saw him. His appearance/demeanor just SCREAMED "creep."

weak cunt, loses a match comes back shoots it up

I read that he was tweeting disturbing shit long time before this happened. I guess it is social media background checks and metal detectors at these kind of events from now on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back