Gunnar Nelson vs Darren Till Likely to Main Event UFC London Mar 17

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Didn't Till say he was interested in fighting Gunnar after not getting the wonderboy fight?

Not sure why the UFC would offer Gunnar the fight/contract if Till never expressed any interest in the fight.
I think Till was just responding to Gunni, he campaigned on twitter and the MMA hour for the fight.

Can't deny I wanted till vs wonderboy or Ponzinibbio. See Darren taking this by stoppage

Gun has ZERO chance. Absolutely zero. Till wins comfortably.

Disappointing matchup.

Might as well have made Till/Perry if you are going to give Till someone ranked under him and coming off a loss.

I'd prefer Till get a better fight honestly.

Gunnar is talented and likeable but he's lost to the three best guys he fought in Story, Maia and Ponz. Maia of course summarily smashed him.

I have a hard time understanding Gunnar getting this fight, but it's Till's fight to lose.

I have Gunnar with the upset. I think he's underrated right now due to his loss to the Argentinian. I don't think Till will be able to handle the grappling.

I'm rooting for Till and on the feet, he has the smart, patient style that will easily match-up well with Gunnar, but we don't know anything about Till's TDD or competency on the ground. Gunnar is pretty slick with submissions so all it takes is a takedown/trip to change the dynamics of this fight. If I was a betting man and Gunnar was a big underdog, I'd put my money on the upset. Till is riding high and Gunnar is probably coming into this fight focused as hell.

Gunnar has huge balls in accepting a fight vs a light heavyweight as a small welterweight. <{UberTS}>

Bad matchup for Gunnar Nelson. Would have liked to see Till get someone like Ponzinibbio or Wonderboy.
I think I remember Wonderboy's team turning down the fight, saying Till wasn't ranked high enough or something along those lines.

Lol. What a whiny shithole this board is nowadays...

Sure, I have complained about match-ups too, but both these guys have a high ceiling which makes for an interesting bout.

Till just broke into to the top 10 and Gunni is around that level as well. Why are you crying?

Back