Gunning for "teh abzors"

Gfreak

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This'll be my diet log until I get satisfied with where I'm at body comp wise. I've never kept a Diet log before, so this'll be interesting.

Me:

5'9" 180lbs 32" waist, about 14% body fat. My goal's to get to around 10% BF eventually, regardless of weight, but hopefully i'll be about 175~ as I like to compete at 170lbs.

In advance, I'm not going to pretend that my "diet" is in any way exceptionally healthy lol. I don't eat much vegetables, so that's something I do need to work on. my "diet" atm is simply eating less, probably 1500-2000 calories a day.

Edit: i also won't be logging my workouts here. If you feel like looking at those, check out the log in my sig.

Breakfast at 7~ a.m. : 2 hot pockets -- 520 calories

"lunch" at 2~ p.m. : some rotissery chicken and another hot pocket, 500-600 calories.

Gonna go work out, and I have no idea what's for dinner lol.

Well, parents didn't cook dinner tonight. So i had a bit more motissery chicken, some saltines, and a glass of grape juice. --Bout 350~ calories. not much at all, but I wasn't that hungry.

All in all, somewhere between 1300-1500 calories. Not bad.

Last edited:
3/22/12

Weighed in at 180.5

Breakfast: 2 hotpockets, 8:30 a.m.~ (520 calories)

Lunch: 12:30 ish. 12 in. sub (spicy italian) and rootbear from Subway (1200~ calories)

Went out with friends, had some chick fila.

Total calories about 1800-2k.

Last edited:
Yea, I'm 19. And this isn't so much a DIET at the moment as just a log to what i'm eating. hence why diet is in quotes on my first post, and saying it's only me tracking calories. I'm basically eating whatever I want while trying not to go past those calorie limits more than once or twice a week.

And it's a log, I don't give a shit about spellcheck lol. But yes I did mean rotisserie.

3/23/12

Woke up at about 11:15 today (5 minutes after I was supposed to pick up a friend to go see a movie...lol) And my first meal of the day was at about 5 o'clock.

Went to Buffalo wild wings. Had some fries, dr. pepper. and boneless wings. -- 'bout 700-800 calories.

Also had 2 hotpockets and some grape juice later tonight. -- 700~ calories. So at most about 1500 calories today.

Last edited:
3/24/12

180lbs 31.5" waist. according to online calculators about 13% bodyfat.

woke up about 10, got back from the gym around 1:30. Had a small snack; some turkey and garlic bread. Maybe 250 calories.

Had a chicken sandwhich for lunch. and then some chicken, with some fries for dinner. along with dr. pepper.

Total today was about 2000 calories.

Last edited:
3/25/12

179.5lbs 32" waist as of this morning.

2 hot pockets for breakfast -- 500 calories

Honey seared chicken and white rice for lunch -- 800 calories ish

Met an old friend randomly and went to dinner with em. Wings and nachos. 800 calories or so.

2000~ calories total.

Last edited:
3/26/12

2 hot pockets for breakfast -- 500 calories

Turkey, garlic toast, and some dr. pepper for lunch. --500 calories.

Dinner -- 2 hot pockets, and some grape juice. -- 700 calories.

total. -- 1700

Last edited:
Gonna go ahead and call today a cheat day..lol

3/27/12

Weighed in at 179.4 (pre morning shit) so I've prolly lost about a pound in the last week.

Went to lunch at mcdonalds. ate 1800 calories... let's just call it recovery food from squats yesterday... yea, that sounds like a good excuse :icon_lol:

That's a terrible reason for shitty dieting, baby.

Never said it was a good reason! haha :icon_lol:

3/28/12

179lbs

2 hot pockets for breakfast (been about 19 hours since I last ate...lol) -- 500 calories.

snack at school (got hungry, what can I say :icon_lol:) dr. pepper and some gardettos. 400 calories.

lunch: Chicken and brown rice with hot sauce. -- no idea, but I'd guess 600-700 calories.

Had a small bit of pasta and a few chips. not sure on calories. But it put me over 2000, not by a ton though. Guess that's 1 day this week i've gone over.

Last edited:
3/29/12

178.5lbs

Lunch: Subway meal. 1300 calories.

1 piece of pizza -- 200 calories.

1500 calories total

Last edited:
Your diet fucking sucks. You're lucky that you're 19, or you'd be feeling like total shit eating this way and doing anything with yourself.

Your diet fucking sucks. You're lucky that you're 19, or you'd be feeling like total shit eating this way and doing anything with yourself.

Thank you! :icon_chee lol

All I can really say is taht i feel great physically (except the last day or 2, runnin on little sleep) But last week I trained 6 out 7 days for BJJ at 2 hours each for fairly high intensity level of rolling for much of it. and also lifted 3 days, setting a rep PR on deadlifts on friday. (which felt extremely easy compared to past deadlifts). So while It may not work for someone older. I'm losing weight, feeling good, and it's extremely easy to not go over the 2000 calorie limit save for once or twice a week.

3/30/12

177lbs

breakfast -- 3 eggs and some toast. -- 500 calories ish?

pizza for dinner... 'bout 1500-1600 calories haha. hit a HUGE deadlift PR today so I ate a lil bit much afterwards. :D

Total- probably 2100-2200 calories.

Last edited:
3/31/12

177lbs 31.5" waist.

I"ve got a good 5 hours of straight training to look forward to today, so I might go over on my limit a little bit heh.

4.5 hour seminar with Marco Delima... awesome..

Ate a buncha chinese food for dinner... no idea how many calories. But with that and lunch I'm probably close to my 2k limit.

Last edited:
4/1/12

177lbs. Just checked today, lost half an inch on my 'illiac, and hips". still at 31.5-32" waist depending on water.

lunch: wings and some fries. probably 600-800 calories.

Dinner: Some chicken... ok, a lot of chicken. 800~ calories.

Total: 1500-1600 calories.

Last edited:
4/2/12

breakfast: eggs and toast -- 500 calories~

A'ight, it's been a while. I'm getting to competition weight to compete at the end of april. So I figured I"d start this up again for a short time.

current weight: 175.0

3/12/13

Lunch: Salmon - 200 calories, 24g protein.

3/12/13

Dinner

Chicken pasta and garlic toast - 1260 calories, 62g protein

Protein shake - 200 calories, 50g protein

Total for the day 1660 calories, 136g protein.

Back