Guns...who's packin'?

I dig the aesthetic. It's got a little bit of funk with the razorback on top but the only words on the gun are the little "Heritage" that you see on the slide, "Match" and "45 ACP" on the barrel and "Dan Wesson + city/state" in little letters on the other side of the frame above the grips.

I dig the aesthetic. It's got a little bit of funk with the razorback on top but the only words on the gun are the little "Heritage" that you see on the slide, "Match" and "45 ACP" on the barrel and "Dan Wesson + city/state" in little letters on the other side of the frame above the grips.

Yeah, that's what I tend to dislike about most modernized 1911s. I dig modern features like adjustable sights, extended ambidextrous thumb safeties, skeletonized hammers, large beavertails grip safties, etc. I just dislike excessive serrations and roll marks. I don't need a gun slide to be a billboard, reminding me and others what gun I'm shooting.

Yeah, that's what I tend to dislike about most modernized 1911s. I dig modern features like adjustable sights, extended ambidextrous thumb safeties, skeletonized hammers, etc. I just dislike excessive serrations and roll marks. I don't need a gun slide to be a billboard, reminding me and others what gun I'm shooting.

I actually like the razorback on the top, it reminds me of a revolver. I am not a fan of gaudy roll marks, front serrations or weird color schemes.

I actually did like the e-series which is gaudy but weird looking in it's own way.

That said, I like this gun better than that one aesthetically.

Collapsible stock for the GSG just got here. It's a tad flimsy and you have to be careful when you full extend it(can pop right off) but once you get the hang on how to handle it it's fine for a .22 rifle...plus I think it looks sick lol.

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

Someone fucking stop me. I've been thinking about this ad all day at work.

Nearly new Remington 700 SPS 270 - hasn't seen 10 hours of sunshine
Leupold Mark 4 2pc bases precision bedded and aligned - also new
Leupold VX-II 3-9x40MM scope - never used

$675

Leupold scope cover, sling and bipod included

270.jpg

PM for phone number

Someone fucking stop me. I've been thinking about this ad all day at work.

Seems like a pretty good deal to me. I just checked cabelas.ca and a Remington 700 SPS goes for $600 with the Leupold VX-II scope priced at around $400. Granted that's in CDN dollars and it's likely a little cheaper/different in the US. Assuming the stuff is new like the guy claims, I'd go for that deal.

My little arsenal includes...

Smith and Wesson M&P 9 compact
CZ 75 compact (stainless)
Ruger SP-101
Ruger 10/22
a couple of guns that were passed down from my grandfather

Just got my VZ.58. So far I love it. You can tell it's a quality piece just by looking at the fit and finish. Still can't get the damn folder to fold though(pressure required is stupid lol).

Edit: I'm an idiot I was pushing the wrong button lol.
IMAG0295.jpg

Last edited:
Back