Gustafsson vs OSP this summer

Andretti

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Because, why not?

OSP came out of that fight relatively quickly, probably injury free. He likes to stay active.

He should fight Gustafsson either at Hamburg card - or UFC 227

Lmao Gus would MURK him

I'd be surprised if OSP lasted 4 minutes

This version of Gus is the best 205er ever, beats every LHW in history not named prime Rumble.

Gus is 1-4 against the explosive fighters.

OSP has a great chance and because why not.

Lmao Gus would MURK him

This version of Gus is the best 205er ever, beats every LHW in history not named prime Rumble.
Whats "this version of Gus" exactly? He fights once every 2 years..

I suppose that would help keep Gus sharp and active, but should be an easy win and not do much for rankings.

Gus way too sharp on the feet but as we have seen time and again OSP gets it on the ground his level of strength and iq are both nothing short of incredible.

A fun match, but I am confident in Gus beating OSP

Because, why not?

OSP came out of that fight relatively quickly, probably injury free. He likes to stay active.

He should fight Gustafsson either at Hamburg card - or UFC 227

Fight'd make sense and be a pretty good match up for two of the bigger LHW's, Gus can be stifled at times and long fighter's with range, this fight works for me.

Lmao Gus would MURK him

Lolwhat? Dude hasn't fought in ages, who is this version of Gus you talking about? The one who fought over a year ago...

It took Jones 5 rounds to beat OSP. I would not mind seeing how well Gus is going to do.

Of course Gustafsson vs Romero or Rockhold would be more fun in my opinion, but with Rockhold out and Romero probably a little banged up from the Whitaker fight - I guess it's not that many options for Gustafsson right now.

I could see Gustafsson completely run through OSP but the dude is different than most others, Jones couldn't get his game going against him

LHW is really shit ATM

I like OSP, but the guy is a fringe top-10 fighter

during the days when LHW was stacked, he wouldnt be discussed

OSP is legit. The guy loses a lot but also fights a lot and do not pick fights. Old school guy.

I think it would be a good matchup for Gus but OSP has game changing skills.

Still want to see Shobum vs OSP II.

Gus is elite. OSP is not. I'm sick and tired of elite fighters not fighting other elite fighters, especially when they fight rarely and there is options to do so.

Gus is elite. OSP is not. I'm sick and tired of elite fighters not fighting other elite fighters, especially when they fight rarely and there is options to do so.

What other options are there for Gustafsson right now?

At this point it's either this or Romero. I doubt Romero takes the fight without being able to get acclimated to lhw and put on a couple lbs.

Back