Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
CtESpa8.png

fight starts at 38:50

Last edited:
That was some high level striking

Those guys look like the prototypical 285lb sherdoggers

The fight doesn’t start at fucking 8:50. TS should be banned.

Please god, let me look better than that if I'm ever in that situation.

At least neither one of them had any form of training.

Thaaat was bad. I've been whooped by every pro 170 and over I have ever trained with, but if this is you, do not challenge me to a fight on the internet.

Finally two men Ronda Rousey could actually beat in a real fight.

lol dang man it always baffles me how people can swing and miss so many shots, that skinny guy has no power at all cant even punch the fat dude gassed out after the first flurry he threw.

That was hard to watch man, thats how most keyboard warriors fight in real life.

lol dang man it always baffles me how people can swing and miss so many shots, that skinny guy has no power at all cant even punch the fat dude gassed out after the first flurry he threw.

That was hard to watch man, thats how most keyboard warriors fight in real life.

they should have kept the fight on the keyboard

Sherdog mods would have whupped his ass yo

That's worse than not being able to put a spare tire on a car.

That fight was more entertaining than the last 10 ufc ppv’s combined.

I skipped to the fight and literally got so bored in the middle of it that I found myself checking out the gym equipment in the background.

Yeah at first I thought skinny was gonna attack after fats flurry but I guess he got rocked.
<Fedor23>

looooooool, you guys expect too much. I was actually entertained for what it was. I expected next to zero interaction, but shit, one of them was willing.

The fat dude has about 10s of gas, but goddamn, he is willing to bang even while having a massive heart attack. The other guy is just a chickenheart and his girlfriend is making excuses for him.

Back