Guy getting incredibly tired

Most of us here view fitness as a way of life, and derive some enjoyment from it.

It's sometimes hard to remember that some people aren't like that. They view the discomfort of training as something that is completely intolerable.

How is his form on his DL. Is he trying to basically "good morning" it with all lower back? Picking it up too far out from his body rather than dragging it up his shins?

I would take a serious look at your diet. I think your not properly fueling your workouts. Make sure you have enough fats and carbs in your diet for energy. Also make sure you are getting good quality sleep. not just 8 hours, but make sure you have a dark bedroom free of distractions and noises. But diet is the first place you should look.

I think a main issues, and I could be wrong, is that he probably isn't doing any sort of cardio workout. It's a lot to expect to go to the gym everyday(or even 3-5 times a week), never use the treadmill, jump rope or stationary bike and expect to not feel fatigued. He needs to build up his endurance through cardio workouts like the aforementioned. Not trying to promote, but I wrote an exact article on the topic a few days ago that should help: If You're Not Doing Cardio, You Should.

I know he is trying to gain weight as well and probably will be hesitant to the idea of doing cardio as that might make him lose more weight, but it really won't. It will allow him the ability to work out for longer periods of time without suffering from fatigue. If he currently has a bad body, I would suggest he try and cut his body fat composition and then go on a weight gain program(such as weigh protein, healthy eating diet, etc).

Hope that helps.

I have had great results with 25-50mg of Zinc and 500mg of Magnesium before sleep. It improves sleep quality significantly and assists me with recovery. B-complex could help too if he leads a stressful life. Obviously checking with a doctor to rule out any serious conditions would be a great idea too. Best of luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back