Guy Mounted Getting Face Punched and Choked

BJJJoe

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'm sure some have you saw that video of the guy mounted on the other guy punching him in the face. It was on a basketball court. It was all over my facebook feed. Any idea where that went or can anyone point me to the original video?

are u the same bjj joe from youtube? I love kris kim!

Is that the one where the guy was going to heel hook and the other guy quit.

No, it's a newer one with no jiu jitsu knowledge.

are u the same bjj joe from youtube? I love kris kim!

Yeah man, Kris Kim is the man!!

No, it's a newer one with no jiu jitsu knowledge.

Yup. The guys is being held down by his throat and the guy on top is reining elbows and punches on his face. Great lesson of the basic trap and roll. The video just disappeared.

ya that would have been easy to just roll to the right out of.

That was uncomfortable viewing. Obviously don't know what guy on bottom did before but guy on top really crossed the line.

He was definitely mulling over his options for killing the guy.

Something that impresses me about videos like this, or really early MMA fights, is how people get into the dominant position and get better at using it as the situation goes on. He really discovered the elbow and the two hand smash.

It should impress on us how important it is to know what you're going to do and to get out of the situation quickly before the dude beating your ass figures out what he's doing and improves his technique.

Yes, that's it!! Thanks! You're the man!

He didn't seem to be trying to get out of there at all. Maybe he flailed around for a while before the video started, and then gassed and gave up?

Last edited:
Reminds me of nature videos. Predator grabs an animal and it just seems to accept defeat, like the guy on the bottom not even moving.

When you say to someone: ''Stop that or I'm gonna kill you'' it should be a figure of speech.

That's an aggressive and out of control guy, even if my best friend was acting like that, I would try to stop him even at the risk of getting punched next.

Don't know what the other guy did but I'm sure it doesn't worth that kind of aggression.

Fighting is for defense, but when you have total control of the other guy, it's time to stop

Wow, the guy on top raining punches and elbows is weak as fuk. If he can't even knock someone out unconcious doing that while on hardwood floor, then he's weak as fuk, no pop in his ground and pound strikes. Looks like he's just an untrained wannabe MMA fanboy. And the guy on the bottom is also weak as fuk. Didn't even attempt to bridge and roll. Both guys are weak as fuk.

Wow, the guy on top raining punches and elbows is weak as fuk. If he can't even knock someone out unconcious doing that while on hardwood floor, then he's weak as fuk, no pop in his ground and pound strikes. Looks like he's just an untrained wannabe MMA fanboy. And the guy on the bottom is also weak as fuk. Didn't even attempt to bridge and roll. Both guys are weak as fuk.
Not everyone trains dude. Doesn't mean you're weak necessarily.

That was unnecessarily brutal. I like how two guys attempted to stop him and then the guy on top said something to him and they just let him continue smashing the helpless dude. Let's just hope it was at least a little bit warranted. (Probably not)

Btw I was also impressed when he started throwing elbows

Good way to get a felony assault. Guy's lucky some ambitious PA didn't get that clip. No dumb ass judge would see that and think self defense, LOL!

Someone should report that maniac for assault.. And whats with people who just stand there and do nothing? Fuck the society we live in,seriously sick cunts.

Back