Guys harass what looks like an autistic DoorDash driver

They ordered Mcdonald's because they don't have time to cook as they were too busy studying for their exams and go to college.

The issue is they were taking advantage of a severely mentally disabled man through intimidation. Of course he'll get his money back, but he shouldn't have been forced in that position in the first place.

Either way, those kids are fucked now. 16 million views. God damn.

Intimidating...HOW? They were having a conversation with him while laughing and giggling. The guy was free to walk at any moment but instead he chose to give them some money back on his own accord. And severely disabled??? Get the hell out of here with the over the top drama. While the guy certainly isn't 100% he is functioning well enough to hold a job, have a drivers license, speak with a normal tone and hold a reasonable dialogue, etc..

It's fine. There will be a go fund me and the driver will be well compensated. It's just asshole kids but I am pretty sure someone out there is going to push a race narrative

Intimidating...HOW? They were having a conversation with him while laughing and giggling. The guy was free to walk at any moment but instead he chose to give them some money back on his own accord. And severely disabled??? Get the hell out of here with the over the top drama. While the guy certainly isn't 100% he is functioning well enough to hold a job, have a drivers license, speak with a normal tone and hold a reasonable dialogue, etc..
Intimidating How?

For starters it was two against one. One of which had come outside far enough to circle to the left. Have you ever felt the need to accost a delivery driver this way? Their condescending laughter also scares him.

Over a McFlurry

C'mon.

in my opinion, based on how this works and this guy is just a delivery person, where he is not paid for the product just to deliver, they robbed him
by 'robbed', you mean 'took advantage' right? As they did not force him to hand over money even if what they did was pretty shitty.

in my opinion, based on how this works and this guy is just a delivery person, where he is not paid for the product just to deliver, they robbed him
Abso-fucking-lutely robbery. Bunch of bullies. Could use a few soccer kicks if you know what I mean.

by 'robbed', you mean 'took advantage' right? As they did not force him to hand over money even if what they did was pretty shitty.
Nah, it's obvious the guy is upset and not sure what to do. They know they could get their money back through the app. Just because they didn't threaten him with violence doesn't mean it wasn't robbery. That's like saying I didn't rob someone of their phone, I simply took advantage of their kindness to let me borrow it when I lied about being lost.

Nah, it's obvious the guy is upset and not sure what to do. They know they could get their money back through the app. Just because they didn't threaten him with violence doesn't mean it wasn't robbery. That's like saying I didn't rob someone of their phone, I simply took advantage of their kindness to let me borrow it when I lied about being lost.
There is no instance where you say 'we paid for it, give us the money back' and the person does so under no suggested threat or forced coercion that it would be cited as robbery. The guy could have simply said 'no' to it.

Again not saying they were not wrong in taking advantage of him but it is NOT robbery.

There is no instance where you say 'we paid for it, give us the money back' and the person does so under no suggested threat or forced coercion that it would be cited as robbery. The guy could have simply said 'no' to it.

Again not saying they were not wrong in taking advantage of him but it is NOT robbery.
Is there a law for taking advantage of people who are vulnerable?

Are you trolling? If he is disabled he won’t do what most people might or can easily read the situation differently. Those kids should of approached the situation differently. The doordarsher explained DoorDash would refund their money and he is not suppose to. That’s his money not theirs. In order to use DoorDash you have to use a credit card if something is wrong DoorDash will refund your credit add and/or add credit to your account.

That one kid was sure peering hard into the dudes wallet when he was pulling out cash.

It is robbery if you are taking advantage of someone mentally impaired and he is so clearly intimidated that he is shaking. Those kids knew what they where doing that’s why they where laughing at the dude.

Much ado about nothing here. They were laughing and giggling and not pinning him against a wall or holding him against his will. He could have easily just walked away and told them to take it up with DoorDash. They didn't surround him or push him (at least not on camera) so it's not a big deal.

Anybody mentioning violence / retaliation is pretty absurd to be honest. DoorDash will likely compensate the driver and everybody will be made whole...nothing to get excited about here folks.

good post. agreed.

Much ado about nothing here. They were laughing and giggling and not pinning him against a wall or holding him against his will. He could have easily just walked away and told them to take it up with DoorDash. They didn't surround him or push him (at least not on camera) so it's not a big deal.

Anybody mentioning violence / retaliation is pretty absurd to be honest. DoorDash will likely compensate the driver and everybody will be made whole...nothing to get excited about here folks.

They clearly realized he was slow and took advantage of him. If you don't think that's a problem then I don't even know what to say.

I wonder how this poor bastard feels about everyone on the internet thinking he’s retarded if he isn’t?

I'm actually more offended by the fact that they think nothing of recording and posting this online.

Not to surprising because they are clearly kids. One of them looks like he's 12.

Back