Guys harass what looks like an autistic DoorDash driver

Much ado about nothing here. They were laughing and giggling and not pinning him against a wall or holding him against his will. He could have easily just walked away and told them to take it up with DoorDash. They didn't surround him or push him (at least not on camera) so it's not a big deal.

Anybody mentioning violence / retaliation is pretty absurd to be honest. DoorDash will likely compensate the driver and everybody will be made whole...nothing to get excited about here folks.

Yes, because an autistic person is so good at reading situations and social cues.

Yes, because an autistic person is so good at reading situations and social cues.

NOTHING happened, no harm, no foul, lets all quit pretending the guys beat the hell out of him, robbed him, and dropped his body off a cliff. They wanted their money back and they got it back with no threats of violence or force. Lots of really bad things going on out in the world and people chose this particular incident about which to be enraged?

NOTHING happened, no harm, no foul, lets all quit pretending the guys beat the hell out of him, robbed him, and dropped his body off a cliff. They wanted their money back and they got it back with no threats of violence or force. Lots of really bad things going on out in the world and people chose this particular incident about which to be enraged?

They took money from an autistic worker who they knew was not entitled to give them money. Afterwards, they post it on social media to brag about it. I'm not really sure how you can say that is "no harm, no foul". Do you also have a hard time reading social situations?

They took money from an autistic worker who they knew was not entitled to give them money. Afterwards, they post it on social media to brag about it. I'm not really sure how you can say that is "no harm, no foul". Do you also have a hard time reading social situations?

Probably, but don't most of us? I'm certain the driver was reimbursed by DoorDash so no harm, no foul. The guy offered up his own money instead of just walking away. They didn't threaten him, they didn't surround him, and instead all they did was talk to him while laughing and giggling.

It seems like people are projecting a lot here and are all up in arms over nothing. Had these kids beaten the dude, or forcefully taken his money, then yeah I would be on board with everybody else. Just seems like a really strange situation in which everybody is reacting so aggressively and there's no need for it.

Edit : How do YOU know they knew they weren't entitled to get their money back from him? The guy mentions this but then he still opens his wallet and gives them some of their money back.

Probably, but don't most of us? I'm certain the driver was reimbursed by DoorDash so no harm, no foul. The guy offered up his own money instead of just walking away. They didn't threaten him, they didn't surround him, and instead all they did was talk to him while laughing and giggling.

It seems like people are projecting a lot here and are all up in arms over nothing. Had these kids beaten the dude, or forcefully taken his money, then yeah I would be on board with everybody else. Just seems like a really strange situation in which everybody is reacting so aggressively and there's no need for it.

Edit : How do YOU know they knew they weren't entitled to get their money back from him? The guy mentions this but then he still opens his wallet and gives them some of their money back.

Some more than others apparently....

The refund policy does not work that way. Why do you keep talking about this as if you have used door dash?

Because he was scared you fucking idiot. You fucking blind to? You don’t see the guy shaking as he is giving the money.

God damn like arguing with a mentally disabled person.

The refund policy does not work that way. Why do you keep talking about this as if you have used door dash?

My point was that not everybody who utilizes a service knows all of the ins/outs of how everything works.

Because he was scared you fucking idiot. You fucking blind to? You don’t see the guy shaking as he is giving the money.

God damn like arguing with a mentally disabled person.

Ahhh, yes, going straight to insults...about par for the course on Sherdog. Next you going to tell me you're 6,5" 200Lbs, with a 9Lb cock? Done with you and your irrational posting.

My point was that not everybody who utilizes a service knows all of the ins/outs of how everything works.

No you have just been ignoring everything that happened in the video and instead defended asshole behavior by deflecting or ignoring what people have been criticizing those kids for

Ahhh, yes, going straight to insults...about par for the course on Sherdog. Next you going to tell me you're 6,5" 200Lbs, with a 9Lb cock? Done with you and your irrational posting.

My problem is something clearly bad happened where most people are in agreement that something bad happened and you want to downplay and defend those people doing something bad.

Yeah that was jacked, they should have just gotten a refund through the app. They looked young, probably teenagers and don't know any better. They'll learn their lesson now that's on the net.

The driver should have left and told them tough luck. If he's gonna have reactions like that delivery isn't for him. I've driven for ubereats and have occasionally gone into some rough neighborhoods delivering fucking McDonald's. This looked tame in comparison

Some of you guys disturb me with your posts.

Yeah that was jacked, they should have just gotten a refund through the app. They looked young, probably teenagers and don't know any better. They'll learn their lesson now that's on the net.

The driver should have left and told them tough luck. If he's gonna have reactions like that delivery isn't for him. I've driven for ubereats and have occasionally gone into some rough neighborhoods delivering fucking McDonald's. This looked tame in comparison

Some of you guys disturb me with your posts.

But there is a process for refunds. They didn’t pay with cash, they paid with a card. They took the drivers money by intimidating him. And they know he was intimidated which is why they decided to post it on twitter because they thought it was funny.

^ Like I said, it was jacked up and they're gonna regret it soon. With that many views people are gonna take up for the autistic driver.

I should clarify also, only one person was disturbing with a troll like post.

Maybe it's different with doordash, but on ubereats the restaurants bag everything up and seal it with tape. I never stick around long enough for people to pitch a fit about missing items. McDonald's is notorious for messing up orders. I hand the person the bag and peace out.

Last edited:
As we now live in a world where views and likes matter, these young lads were only doing what a load of others do, creating content to get some views. It's unfortunate they got an autistic dude and he felt uncomfortable. Any other person would have just walked away and told them to contact door dash.

In this case it has backfired on them.

Also I read articles and watched videos from ex McDonalds employees saying dont drink milkshakes or flurries there because they rarely ever clean the machines

It's either dirty machines or the addition of extra, genetic materials. You just can't win at McDonald's.

Back