Guys harass what looks like an autistic DoorDash driver

What a bunch of nincompoops.

Sorry for using the n word but here I feel it's justified.

One of the greatest mysteries in the entire universe is how it's possible every McDonalds mcflurry machine is always broke. With out fail.

No idea what doordash is? Felt terrible for the guy when he was shaking like crazy though

as for the op, just sad. I get masculine ribbing and shit, but picking on some dude that wants none isn't right.

Intimidating...HOW? They were having a conversation with him while laughing and giggling. The guy was free to walk at any moment but instead he chose to give them some money back on his own accord. And severely disabled??? Get the hell out of here with the over the top drama. While the guy certainly isn't 100% he is functioning well enough to hold a job, have a drivers license, speak with a normal tone and hold a reasonable dialogue, etc..
The guy is tarded, and I think you should be able to relate

NOTHING happened, no harm, no foul, lets all quit pretending the guys beat the hell out of him, robbed him, and dropped his body off a cliff. They wanted their money back and they got it back with no threats of violence or force. Lots of really bad things going on out in the world and people chose this particular incident about which to be enraged?

Have you ever done gig economy deliveries? DoorDash isn’t going to give him money back or “take care of him”. These companies are in the business of taking advantage of their delivery people and have no mechanism for it. Forums are full of how DoorDash and Postmates fuck drivers out of compensation when shit goes wrong.

Havent watched the video yet but ill tell you guys if this is overblown or not

Meh. They were jerks but nothing crazy. You know they wouldnt have said anything to a regular person, they're like 16.

Eh. Those kids are dicks, but some of the responses in this thread are way overblown.

Back