Gym Idiots Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJ Penn was outside being attacked by a flock of pigeons. GSP could have helped him out, but stood there and laughed at him instead. Obnoxious prick.

What a dick.

And obviously that wasn't the motivated BJ Penn, because a motivated BJ Penn could easily take out a flock of pigeons while beating GSP and Frankie Edgar in a cage deathmatch.

There's a group of highschool kids that train at my gym. They all bench like 135 and pose after their work out they take their shirts off and pose in the mirror. I can only assume they are admiring each others backne.

It's all very gay.

I was at the Gym yesterday when a young woman asked the instructor for help because she, "Couldn't get the machine to work".

After inspecting the machine(a Precor Bicep Curl)the instructor politely informed her that the reason she couldn't get it to work was because it was broken...as indicated by the A4 size OUT OF ORDER sign attached to it.

I was doing sand dune sprints with my dog. At the end of my last run of my last set she stays on top of the dune, and when I call her name she comes charging down the dune at me and takes me out at the knees, knocking me on my ass.

There's a group of highschool kids that train at my gym. They all bench like 135 and pose after their work out they take their shirts off and pose in the mirror. I can only assume they are admiring each others backne.

It's all very gay.

There are lots of guys like that at my gym. They like to come over next to the power racks when I'm doing squats and lift their shirts up and admire their abs in the mirror. Homos

It's all very gay.

lol they're trying to be like zyzz brah. (very sorry for uttering that name in this forum.)

There are lots of guys like that at my gym. They like to come over next to the power racks when I'm doing squats and lift their shirts up and admire their abs in the mirror. Homos

Abs are for pussies!

Went in early today, and saw one of the trainers with a client. He used the squat rack (grrr) to set up some sort of rope handle harness, then had these fat lady doing all sorts of weird shit with it. Some sort of ab crunch into a step-up knee strike, laying down scissoring her legs and then spreading them. It was all really weird looking.

More people do that kind of shit than squats in the power rack at my gym. It's horse shit.

Went in early today, and saw one of the trainers with a client. He used the squat rack (grrr) to set up some sort of rope handle harness, then had these fat lady doing all sorts of weird shit with it. Some sort of ab crunch into a step-up knee strike, laying down scissoring her legs and then spreading them. It was all really weird looking.

Trainers are always doing that at my gym! I hate it!

ppl on the elliptical "running" backwards. wtf are they trying to accomplish?

managed to catch this humdinger while filming my bench sets. watch the background.

ladies and gentlemen, the smith machine half- lunge

There was a time I saw some shadow-box-in-between-sets guy doing under BW half squats with his boxing glove wrapped around bar to serve as the "puss pad". Thought it looked pretty hilarious.

The same person has now invested a proper puss pad with which to perform his half squats.

It's based on experience, Cratos. I know exactly what I look like; remember the line from one of the Dirty Harry movies, "A good man always knows his limitations."

I don't try to chat up women at the Gym for the same reason I don't train to run 2:30 Marathons, fight in the UFC or break world records in Powerlifting: the chances of success are so low it's not an efficient investment of time and effort.

I'm polite to women(and men)at the Gym, because good manners cost nothing and bad manners prove nothing. But I'm not going to try and hit on a girl - perhaps I should point out that it's a university Gym and there is a higher than average number of young Hotties - because the odds are I'm going to crash and burn. So I'll have wasted time and, worse, look like a creepy douche bag.

You don't want to try to "pick up" or "hit on" chicks anyway. Any girl that goes for you because she was impressed by your smooth talking most likely won't be around long. Just make some female friends at work or something. Or in the gym.

But you shouldn't think of it as trying to talk to ladies. Just give some friendly advice and see if it strikes up a conversation. If it doesn't, you lose nothing.

Chin up, dude!

A guy having a personal training session at my old gym, grunting like he's lifting he heaviest weights of all time. Everyone in the gym stopped to see what he was doing. He was doing planks. The personal trainer looked embarassed for him.

I was doing OHPs, about to lower, when some woman in her 40s walks under the bar. I hurt my back forcing the bar back up. It was the last rep of my last set too.

I moved to a different gym a short time later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back