Gym Idiots Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really try not to volunteer assistance; if someone asks, then so be it, but I usually stay out of it. My university gym typically has 50+ students during peak hours, and most of them badly need advice and assistance. I'd never get to my own training.

Fair enough.

Also, fuck training at uni gyms. Tried to get in some deadlifts in at one one day, had to wait about 30 minutes for space and a bar to become free.

Saw this on fb today.. The guy is in my Uni class and he's all about the functional gains!!

561781_10151831451041165_711903251_n.jpg

I asked some dude in a wifebeater for a spot, and he came over and mentioned how it was bad for me to press while arching my back. I noticed that he was wearing an Inzer Lever belt underneath his shirt while he was doing tricep extensions, and immediately knew this guy was a major bullshitter.

I was not in a mood for a lecture from an assclown like this, but he kept pressing the matter. "Oh, really?" I snapped, "Because I was taught to bench like this by Scot Mendelson, you know, the former bench press champion of the world. He pressed over a 1000 lbs. by arching his back like I did."

That shut him up.

Bro man came in the gym with one of the pts. Pt runs off to get a clip board or whatever. Bro man grabs a stability ball and starts dribbling. bouncing the ball around hits a weight plate and bounces off my leg while I was in bottom position squat. Finished my set and gave him the mean mug. Pt comes back to work with the guy. Guy has Dr dre headphones (the big ones like you would see an aviation pilot wearing or something) on the whole time. Pt just sat there an watched him go through his bench routine. What a waste of money hirin a pt, and not get instructed what he was or wasnt doing correct. cause he was busy looking cool :rolleyes:

The same pt is a big guy that I think doesn't like me. I asked him a while ago when they gonna scrap one of the broken smith machines and get a platform for some oly lifts. He gave some smart ass response. Watched me squat today doing a couple singles @ 315. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Then tells bro man he thinks I'm on gear. I'm 5'4" 145lbs soakin wet. Dafuq?

The same pt is a big guy that I think doesn't like me. I asked him a while ago when they gonna scrap one of the broken smith machines and get a platform for some oly lifts. He gave some smart ass response. Watched me squat today doing a couple singles @ 315. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Then tells bro man he thinks I'm on gear. I'm 5'4" 145lbs soakin wet. Dafuq?

People who are full of hate are going to be hateful and hate you and the things you do...or whatever it is you guys say overthere.

Probably because you know what "gear" means :p

Fair enough.

Also, fuck training at uni gyms. Tried to get in some deadlifts in at one one day, had to wait about 30 minutes for space and a bar to become free.

Tuesday is Brockville, YMCA weekly leg day! Everyone and their fucking hamster is squirting. I shall from now on refer to what they do as SQUIRTING. Squatting is reserved for deep knee bends, while squirting is their 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 cousins...

he's jealous
haterputin.jpg

haterwashington.jpg

Probably because you know what "gear" means :p

Lol. I only knew what gear meant to the other day. Reading in some post. I actually edited my original "roids" but than put gear so I could sound cool and hip with the younger crowd. :cool:

Has anyone that listens to hiphop/rap looked at Kendrick Lamars newest album?

Probably one of the best albums put out this year.

Can we start VII now?

I was very tempted to quote this as the first post in VII, but I don't contribute to this thread, so that wouldn't be kind of me.

There is only one idiot in my gym.

Suggested thread title

Gym Idiots four: Droppin' the numerals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back