Gym Idiots VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Vibrams right now because my mom is desperate for a pair, which means I'm desperate to find her a pair, and I can't find them anywhere.

I've gone through three pairs of shoes in the time I've been looking for some for her.

This guy was insane, once he finished he rolled those 50 Kg dumbells with his feet into the middle of the gym floor & left, funny shit

Ah, I see. Well REI has retail stores as well, but they aren't really well widespread I suppose. I love REI though. If you are into any outdoors activity they pretty much have the best selection and tons of really good gear. I have probably spent more of my disposable income in the last 4 years at REI than anywhere else. I don't know how this turned into an advertisement for REI...but whatever.

Got my 28 liter, 45 liter, and 70 liter backpacks at REI, I love them too haha. No retailer here though.

This guy was insane, once he finished he rolled those 50 Kg dumbells with his feet into the middle of the gym floor & left, funny shit

Gotta work them lawn mower muscles for the summer, yo. That's how I roorru.

I cant see how shoes can make you a douche.... That said, I only know one guy that wears them, and hes an arsehole :p

A guy that I worked with used to wear vibrams all the time... and then he was walking in a door & someone else was walking out. Door swings out, and BOOM. Broken toe.

But I will admit they seem like they would make awesome water shoes for areas that are really rocky.

canoe trips, yes. dress-down days at work, no...

I want a pair of vibrams cos I used to lift bare foot but my current gym doesn't allow that so vibrams are the next best thing. Also most of the douche bags in my gym wear converse.

if you make assumptions based on ones shoes you are one of the douche bags, so pot meet kettle etc etc.

I would say that chucks, although popular amongst the hipsters and people who think they're not being hipsters. They are not a popular shoe to lift in. Especially hispters. They would likely lift in Vibrators or whatever those five fingered-toed shoes are...

Chucks are not a popular shoe to lift in amongst the normal gym-going population.

3726779592_mark_wahlberg_shocked_gif_answer_3_xlarge.gif

If I go into a store and I see they carry vibrams, I buy all they have in stock and burn them.

I sent a box of vibrams to orphans in Africa and they sent them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back