Gym Idiots VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
4B1322CC-1C66-4797-836C-91AA6BFC2286-572-00000022AC99E5D8.jpg

I cant see how shoes can make you a douche.... That said, I only know one guy that wears them, and hes an arsehole :p

The guys I know who wear them are all hippy runner type dudes. Couple hot yoga chicks. Most are ok.

I'm not going to lie. I find it more than a little gay you guys care about fashion, especially fashion inside the gym. The only thing a man should ask himself about clothes is 'What does it do? How well does it do it?'

I'm not going to lie. I find it more than a little gay you guys care about fashion

I think fashion is often demonized but it just makes you look better and improves people's perception of you. and it's worse to take pride in neglecting one's appearance than to obsess over it.

Utilizing fashion as a tool to accomplish a goal (getting laid, getting a job) is one thing. But you're exploiting a weakness in societal nature. Being sucked into it yourself and judging others on an inherently meaningless attribute is lame. Competence > aesthetic.

Utilizing fashion as a tool to accomplish a goal (getting laid, getting a job) is one thing. But you're exploiting a weakness in societal nature. Being sucked into it yourself and judging others on an inherently meaningless attribute is lame. Competence > aesthetic.
Stop wearing vibrams.

I'm not going to lie. I find it more than a little gay you guys care about fashion, especially fashion inside the gym. The only thing a man should ask himself about clothes is 'What does it do? How well does it do it?'

I'm not a Vibrams hater. I won't wear them but that's me.

But. Fashion is relevant to me.

-I like to look nice, and I like nice things
-I give zero fucks if it's "gay" or not. I don't feel a need to be seen as macho, I have more confidence in myself than that.
-I have never gotten laid because of my clothes and have never needed clothes to get laid. If you do, you have no game.

Join this century, my friend. Using the word gay as if it were an insult is over.

Plus I know a couple of guys who like to take dick that can kick some serious ass. Very useful dudes. How's that for practical?

I think it's well established the gap between gay as slang for lame and gay as homosexual.

But more importantly, you're missing the point. It works both ways. Because I don't care about fashion, I don't think you dressing fashionably is gay. I don't care. But I do think it's gay if you judge others for not dressing fashionably. Because clearly you're too stupid to understand that it's a meaningless attribute and your affinity toward it is your own personal preference.

edit: And the main point is the gym is a place to achieve goals. It could be body composition, strength, conditioning, or any number of things. Your worrying about what others wear is a sign of your lack of focus and dedication to your goals. People there to achieve theirs dress for function, not form.

Saw a dude blast dual snot rockets out his nose while going FULL SPEED on an elliptical. He had two long strings of snot hanging on his face and didn't stop to wipe them until he was done a few minutes later. Fucking nasty. Then he sat in front of the elliptical machine and took pictures of himself on his iPhone for a while.

Join this century, my friend. Using the word gay as if it were an insult is over.

Plus I know a couple of guys who like to take dick that can kick some serious ass. Very useful dudes. How's that for practical?

And I have a couple of gay friends that still use the word "gay" as an insult.

It really only seems to be straight people offended by it on behalf of people who are actually gay. And that's pretty gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back