H&M Looted and Ransacked Across South Africa by Anti-Racism Protestors

Look at the photographs of said riots.

How many whites do you see?

Whites are fighting for basic rights in South Aftica, as they are either being pushed out or killed whilst the government does nothing to address it. I doubt they give two shits about some H&M ad.

@PrinceOfPain is the man to opine on this, because he's in the fucking middle of it, but as far as I'm aware the country was placed on a genocide watch last year.

Whoever came up with that ad and whoever signed off on its released have got to be the stupidest people alive to not see that this could be taken in the wrong way.

sure but werent you called a monkey when you were a kid by your nan, mum or grandma.

sure but werent you called a monkey when you were a kid by your nan, mum or grandma.
My grandma used to call us bastards. <45>

She gave birth to 9 kids and she had to deal with Soviet invaders and nazis. She didn't give a shit.

I don't remember if I was ever called a monkey by anyone. Maybe.

Silly me wanting actual proof... I just find it peculiar that no cell phone footage has emerged yet.
I'm with you on that man, when Trump called those country shit$*%*'s I won't believe it until I see it on a shaky cell phone video.

so the people offended by "coolest monkey in the jungle" hoodie on a black kid.... ummm... aren't they the ones being racist?

the first thought that comes into their mind when they see the word monkey is a correlation to the black race. that's fucked up.

feels kinda regressive...

so the people offended by "coolest monkey in the jungle" hoodie on a black kid.... ummm... aren't they the ones being racist?

the first thought that comes into their mind when they see the word monkey is a correlation to the black race. that's fucked up.

feels kinda regressive...
that's not exactly how it works. I doubt H&m had racist intentions and I think the reaction to it is exaggerated, but you know damn well monkey is used regularly as an insult for black people.

Being aware of this is not racist.

that's not exactly how it works. I doubt H&m had racist intentions and I think the reaction to it is exaggerated, but you know damn well monkey is used regularly as an insult for black people.

Being aware of this is not racist.

the reaction isn't going to help make any progress in disconnecting the word from a group of people and further reinforces that monkey is an insult for black people.

the reaction isn't going to help make any progress in disconnecting the word from a group of people and further reinforces that monkey is an insult for black people.
I did say the reaction isn't beneficial.

Just an excuse to behave like animals and steal shit..

You'd like to see video evidence and yet you're pretty sure some white people were involved? Your contradiction within two sentences makes my head spin. South African police confirmed there was looting and rubber bullets fired to disperse the protestors, organized by the Economic Freedom Fighters. This is the group that splinters from African National Congress because the ANC was too moderate on black rights.

Screenshot-2015-10-27-14.58.23.jpg

effmarchtues22.jpg-large2212122.jpg

Let's play of game of finding the whiteys from the above photos, the same group that organized the protest. You said you're sure white people were involved right?

Yeah I'm sure those 8% whiteys responsible for majority of the crimes in South Africa.
Wowee, look at all those MAGA hats, trump bringing out the voters already..

.. I hope that level of sarcasm doesn't go over everybody's head.

Well someone should bring a stop to these anti-racism protesters so that something like this never happens again. Let racists fly, like a bird on a wing and let bigots rule in all republican things and let your ignorance show and you'll know what I mean, Trump and Treason.

Is this the point where someone posts the Southpark wheel of fortune picture? You know, to call someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: without actually saying it?

As you can see progress is doing a fine job creating stability in countries.

Back