H&M Looted and Ransacked Across South Africa by Anti-Racism Protestors

it goes the other way aswell...

"yes the best way to show whites are not racist is to put up a controversial shirt about depicting blacks as monkeys".

Except only idiots, racists and the incurably insecure thought that that hoodie was intentionally racist.

Except only idiots, racists and the incurably insecure thought that that hoodie was intentionally racist.
perhaps allot of people thought it was a reckless oversight within the company.

this shows that overusing the "you are just a sjw cuck" card can backfire when it gets to the point that people dont even try to be ethical anymore.

What a shithole.

This is how poor black South Africans communicate: set fire to whatever it is you think should work better.

Service delivery, they attack the trains:
https://citizen.co.za/news/south-af...isrupts-metrorail-train-services-in-pretoria/

They want free education, so they set fire to the universities:
https://businesstech.co.za/news/gov...-universities-hits-r600-million-and-counting/

They want foreign Africans to stop coming here (because Zimbabweans, Burundians, Nigerians, etc, all work better, harder and smarter than black South Africans), so they set fire to them:
https://www.channel4.com/news/durban-south-africa-xenophobic-race-riot-migrants

perhaps allot of people thought it was a reckless oversight within the company.

this shows that overusing the "you are just a sjw cuck" card can backfire when it gets to the point that people dont even try to be ethical anymore.

Well, no. It shows that when you spend too much time giving too much attention to imagined "micro-aggressions", you enable and embolden those who will use any retarded excuse to throw a nice, profitable riot.

Was it a stupid move on the part of the company? Yes.
Do I, for even a second, believe that it was about depicting blacks as monkeys? No, and I think anyone who does needs to rethink their mindset.

And let's be honest, there is a big difference between a company printing a line of shirts that could be interpreted as racist, versus a mob ransacking and looting stores as a response to that shirt.
Your post I originally responded to was stupid.

Well, no. It shows that when you spend too much time giving too much attention to imagined "micro-aggressions", you enable and embolden those who will use any retarded excuse to throw a nice, profitable riot.

Was it a stupid move on the part of the company? Yes.
Do I, for even a second, believe that it was about depicting blacks as monkeys? No, and I think anyone who does needs to rethink their mindset.

And let's be honest, there is a big difference between a company printing a line of shirts that could be interpreted as racist, versus a mob ransacking and looting stores as a response to that shirt.
Your post I originally responded to was stupid.
putting that shirt on a black kid isnt a percevied micro agression. A micro agression would be the guy at work who suddenly leaves the room whenevera black shows up.

my original post wasnt stupid. you cant sterotype other people and think sterotypes dont work on you.

Back