Hafael Dos Anjos wants fight vs. Lawler to be for interim belt

You have 1000 posts in a month? In the words of William Shatner, get a life.

I keep getting messages here, what do you expect me to do but to reply to them. And why would you care what another man does with his life? You sound strange AF.

Why not just make every fight for an interim belt & be done with it?! The UFC have made a mockery of their belts as it is with all these interim & paper belts along with giving belts back to beaten fighters due to them having one too many OXO cubes in their gravy! The only real champions are Mighty Mouse & Bisping - the rest are just jokes!

I could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure Rittsy was making a joke saying he wanted an interim belt for himself. At least that's how I read it.
Yeah I actually thought that was pretty obvious...

They should assign every fighter in the UFC a belt of their own design

Woodley is the most active champ on the roster and "next year" isn't a year away, it's a couple of months and some change away.

Fall back RDA

FFS

Let's just give everyone a belt. Everyone can have a belt when they sign UFC contract and that belt is their ranking. Rank #7 belt, Rank #5 belt, etc. Then after every fight everybody swaps their belt around to reflect their new rank and belt fanatics will be appeased with how many shiny new belts they can gush over.

Then we can just call the interim belt the #2 Belt and everyone can fight for ranked belt above their own.

The belt obsessed people will be happy and at the same time solve the raking issue because everyone will be fighting for the rank above their own

Then maybe people will start to understand again that the fucking belt itself it meaningless unless it's the #1.

Wow I'm a genious. Why did nobody ever think of booking fights by rank before?

Yeah Okay buddy. I have been a Sherdogger since 2006. I have just lost the emails and password to 3 of my accounts and was too lazy to make a new one. Just cause I have a join date of 2017 does not mean I have been a sherdogger for only 1 month.

Anyways the UFC nor Dana gives a flying crap if "we" want or dont want an interim fight. If they think it will sell and it behooves them then they will do it
Learn to write conor and shut the hell up

Too many goddamn Interim belts these days. Woodley has defended his title three times in one year and will be back early next year, there's no reason to introduce an Interim Championship.

You can't blame RDA for wanting to push for an interim belt. There's a lot of financial incentive in a belt, he's a fomer champion, and so is Lawler. With that said, the UFC has no reason to feel compelled to make it an interim belt. Woodley is active enough and nobody has been screaming for a WW title fight.

If RDA wins against Lawler (which is a big enough task as it is), and Woodley still doesn't have a fight booked by the summer, then it would make sense to argue for an interim belt. Really no reason to believe that Woodley won't fight though.

I respect RDA for trying, but it's a reach. Swing and a miss.

Why not, ufc belts/rankings are bogus anyway except in your dreams.

Yes, T-Dog is out and nobody knows how many months he will be out, the division keeps moving and we need a defending champ

This is so disrespectful to Woodley, it's unreal. The man literally fought two months ago after 4 title fights in 12 months, 3 of those being title defences.

You can fuck right off with this interim bullshit RDA.

I hope they never get RDA a ts again lol. even if he goes on a 20 fight win streak

And why would you care what another man does with his life? You sound strange AF.
32qAeAZG3iFjy.gif

I think RDA should be cut from the UFC for making this comment.

What an idiot. Truly, one of the dumbest things I have ever read and I am on Sherdog.

RDA does seem to have an insane sense of entitlement (pun intended!).

It's as if he has white privilege from moving to the US and naming his kids Bob and Donald.

this might be a number 1 contender fight he just want to be sure it is, not the best timing though since woodley is actively defending

Back