Hagler WAR Baseball Cap

Minowafanatic

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Anyone bought one of these anywhere? Can't find anywhere online selling something similar. I know there's places online where you can put your own logo on caps and pick the colour and order them, but they tend to be shit quality I think.

Marvelous-Marvin-Hagler-war.jpg

WR6Bm0.gif

<Prem974> What would you hapless non Plats do without me ??

Sure, you could just use Google like I did. But why not just make a thread and get someone to do a search for you.

Yeah I already saw that, it's why I said "I know there's places online where you can put your own logo on caps and pick the colour and order them, but they tend to be shit quality I think." which is what zazzle is, that's just someone else's customized version, those sites name and saves the templates people make which then come up on search engine results; but anyway that or one of the other custom hat type sites will be my last resort if I don't find a retailer selling one straight, which there appears not to be.

So are you of the opinion that the cap Marvin is wearing in the pic is of GOOD quality ??

It's not a complicated design. It's a plain red cap with " WAR " embroidered or screen printed on the front in bold plain letters.

They make iron on versions of embroidered letters you could apply yourself on to a plain red cap...

All this information is readily available over the internet, whenever you ready, but then what ??

il_570xN.1184736219_ykwy.jpg
Good luck out there .

I never spar or fight without my WAR cap on.

Back