Half strap Twins gloves?

iFossil

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just saw Dan Hardy's facebook talking about these gloves. I know he is probably doing it because he got them for free, but I don't suppose Twins gloves would be bad either. He seems to enjoy using these

Anyone with experience on them?
twins-special-boxing-gloves-pink.jpg

Link:
http://boosterfightgearuk.co.uk/gloves/103-twins-special-boxing-gloves-pink.html

Model number listed as TSBG-P1

I can't find them on major Thai website, only on this particular Booster site.

Are they new, exclusive or I have just been blind to always skip these while browsing?

Pass on those. I did some research on them along with you because I have never seen them before.
Twins is a famous brand but they are also the most counterfiet made gear.
I tried searching that model number on Google and only two things popped up. Booster and your post here.
It wasn't even listed on the official Twins Special site.
Better safe than sorry.

Pass on those. I did some research on them along with you because I have never seen them before.
Twins is a famous brand but they are also the most counterfiet made gear.
I tried searching that model number on Google and only two things popped up. Booster and your post here.
It wasn't even listed on the official Twins Special site.
Better safe than sorry.

That's a good watch.

And that seems to explain why I have never seen those gloves before either, plus why they are still using the old logo, on top of that being on a fabric instead of the plastic piece.

It's bananas that they sent those fake gloves to Dan Hardy for advertising.

I think the Booster stuff has always been rebranded Twins basically from the same factory, or something like that. Booster is legit anyway.

Just watched that video and am fairly sure that I own the fake twins gloves they're showing.

Back