Hallelujah, John McCain is retiring!!!

bobgeese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2018/04/30/john-mccain-im-retiring-so-now-i-can-speak-my-mind/
Cancer-stricken Sen. John McCain wrote in his new book that his current term would be his last so he believed he could speak his mind about the current political climate.

“This is my last term. If I hadn’t admitted that to myself before this summer, a stage 4 cancer diagnosis acts as ungentle persuasion,” he wrote in the book, “The Restless Wave,” read an excerpt published on Apple News on Monday.

“I’m freer than colleagues who will face the voters again. I can speak my mind without fearing the consequences much. And I can vote my conscience without worry.”

About fucking time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit OPs are so hot right now. How about some content and a thought out opinion?

Yeah, the less guys with legitimate brain damage in congress, the better.

the world will be a little brighter when he's gone.

Goodbye mixed bag guy leaving on a high note, hello new competitive Senate seat.

giphy.gif

Not many politicians I actually personally despise. I like Bill Clinton. I like Obama. I like Trump. I even kinda like Bush Jr and just think he was a true idiot used by NeoCons.

But I TRULY despise McCain because I think he is the definition of a stab u in the back piece of shit NeoCon

Homer is sheading a tear upon this news

On foreign policy: good riddance. His replacement can't be any worse.

On domestic policy: if his replacement is a Republican (it will be), it will be someone substantially worse with zero principle or morals. McCain's 5% of having actual convictions has been an outlier for a Republican Party trending at -10%. Compared to guys like Blunt and Rubio, the guy is Lincoln-esque.

On foreign policy: good riddance. His replacement can't be any worse.

On domestic policy: if his replacement is a Republican (it will be), it will be someone substantially worse with zero principle or morals. McCain's 5% of having actual convictions has been an outlier for a Republican Party trending at -10%. Compared to guys like Blunt and Rubio, the guy is Lincoln-esque.
Ones communist opinion on the matter = trending at -500% not only on Sherdog but also the rest of the world aside from a few outliers.

McCain having convictions is about the only true thing you said.

the world will be a little brighter when he's gone.

Yeah, the less guys with legitimate brain damage in congress, the better.

You know, there was time when the right could claim some moral and ethical high ground in arguments with the left. Celebrating the imminent death of an unpopular political figure seems to erode that high ground into a sea of relativist sludge.

Please enlighten me, why should John Mcain hurry up and die of cancer?

Because Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, and the Drudge Report say he is ruining America?

How? Why? What has made McCain the bete noir of your lives? Because he hates Trump? Because he has an awful, uber-Hawkish foreign policy? Because what?

Why are all celebrating his demise?

You know, there was time when the right could claim some moral and ethical high ground in arguments with the left. Celebrating the imminent death of an unpopular political figure seems to erode that high ground into a sea of relativist sludge.

Please enlighten me, why should John Mcain hurry up and die of cancer?

Because Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, and the Drudge Report say he is ruining America?

How? Why? What has made McCain the bete noir of your lives? Because he hates Trump? Because he has an awful, uber-Hawkish foreign policy? Because what?

Why are all celebrating his demise?

Game we play. I like McCain.

The fact that he’s lived this long and stayed active in politics proves all the doomsayers wrong that said people shouldn’t vote for him in 2008 because he would die and Palin would become president.

Ones communist opinion on the matter = trending at -500% not only on Sherdog but also the rest of the world aside from a few outliers.

McCain having convictions is about the only true thing you said.

You would not last one second with my people in the US...and we are decent people.

I won't celebrate under the circumstances.. But it was time. I've never been a huge fan of him, politically. I do respect a life well lived.

Last edited:
McCain seems to be a guy who can bring people togeather

In thinking he's a shithead

Back