Hannah Mouncey: AFLW (Aussie Rules)block transgender athlete from 2018 draft

They just should let trannys play women sports. It will be the reality dose that lefties and feminists need. Once all sports are dominated by men in dresses, they will sing a different tune and maybe we can move past this post modernism nonsense.

Let it happen, once Mongo Jerri here smashes a few girls on the pitch, this whole transgender shit show will be over and done with in contact sports. Like it already should be.
I agree,maybe not right away,but this fella,will lead to more,and some woman will get proper hurt,by one of these mentally ill morons,and whoever is brave enough to mention it being just plain wrong,will break the internet with SJW anger.

its womens sports, does anyone really care ?

besides, I find it hilarious that men are entering womens competitions and dominating - and most organizations have to be okay with it or risk being labeled as LGBT haters

its win-win for men

its womens sports, does anyone really care ?

besides, I find it hilarious that men are entering womens competitions and dominating - and most organizations have to be okay with it or risk being labeled as LGBT haters

its win-win for men

Aussie Rules is practically a combat sport. With running or tennis or something, at least no one is getting hurt.

Aussie Rules is practically a combat sport. With running or tennis or something, at least no one is getting hurt.

Fit as fuck yes but combat sport????? Union or league maybe but Afl, idk mate still you're probably right in a way imagine this 100kg behemoth taking a mark and some 60kg girls underneath, a recipe for disaster.

Goods. If you make the decision to transition, sports should be off the table.

Further proves that the patriarchy doesn't want women to succeed.

JK this dude should get a chance. I'd love for him to run in, yell "it's clobbering time!", and steam roll the supposive feminists.

In fairness there are a good few aussie women who look like that.

I can't wait for the man on a wig to crush some poor chick.

It's gonna be ugly and I don't like it, but it looks like some poor girls are gonna have to get sacrificed to the blood gods to restore sanity to this world

A 220lb dude will run through these poor girls like the Juggernaut.

Women_Aussie_Rules_Football.jpg

Yeah, she was on the front page of the Canberra Times earlier this week. That was before they made the decision, but I LOL'd hard when I saw she was 220lbs and 6'2. It reminds me of a case last year in which a trans weight lifter thrashed the whole division. That woman was a junior Kiwi champion before transitioning and still weighs 130kg. Absolutely disgraceful if you ask me.

I wonder what they would do if they had a man transition to female and trying his/her luck at a full contact sport like boxing. At the moment, the heaviest division in women's amateur boxing is +178lbs. What if the men's world champion, at 6'3 and 242lbs, decides to transition and compete in women's boxing? Just imagine the carnage. So far, that's just a hypothetical and the people that transitioned that are competing in open-weight categories are doing so in non-contact sports, but you only need one male HW to pull a stunt like that an you'll see women getting clobbered.

Thing is though, the people who push this idea about gender being a social construct and not genetic, etc are 80% women, so while a part of me thinks this is absurd, another part of me thinks fuck em, let them be hoisted by their own petard. Feminists use identity politics to make shit easier for themselves, now lets see them deal with it going the other way.

Would also just like to say that I personally think this Hannah Mouncey is a piece of shit human being. There's no way he/she/whatever isn't trying to gain an unfair advantage here.

The single reason for there not being mixed competitions and men compete against men and women against women is the physical aspect. Therefore no transgender man-to-female should be able to compete in a female league. Women-to-men transgenders can do what they want since they are physically weaker so its really just a handicap.

Lol. Guys it doesn’t matter if he/she is 6’2 220lbs as long as he identifies as female, he should be allowed to play female sports. He is already using the women’s room. Fucking retards lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back