Hannah Mouncey: AFLW (Aussie Rules)block transgender athlete from 2018 draft

Thing is though, the people who push this idea about gender being a social construct and not genetic, etc are 80% women, so while a part of me thinks this is absurd, another part of me thinks fuck em, let them be hoisted by their own petard. Feminists use identity politics to make shit easier for themselves, now lets see them deal with it going the other way.

Would also just like to say that I personally think this Hannah Mouncey is a piece of shit human being. There's no way he/she/whatever isn't trying to gain an unfair advantage here.
Yep , i am bringing popcorn

"No athlete should face such confusion around their eligibility for an elite competition just days out from a draft."

If you were born with a dick, you play with the men. Not really that hard to figure out...

Thing is though, the people who push this idea about gender being a social construct and not genetic, etc are 80% women, so while a part of me thinks this is absurd, another part of me thinks fuck em, let them be hoisted by their own petard. Feminists use identity politics to make shit easier for themselves, now lets see them deal with it going the other way.

Would also just like to say that I personally think this Hannah Mouncey is a piece of shit human being. There's no way he/she/whatever isn't trying to gain an unfair advantage here.
The thing is, the women pushing this bs aren't in the weight room or on the field. Most women athletes know there's a dividing line between the sexes as far as physical performance goes.

She is so brave- This discrimination cannot and will not stand- Not on my watch!! Let this young lady play, and be a role model for all to see!

JUST BLEED God will be involved during the match in a rare non combat sport appearance.

good, fuck em. mental illness shouldn't be rewarded

The thing is, the women pushing this bs aren't in the weight room or on the field. Most women athletes know there's a dividing line between the sexes as far as physical performance goes.

This. Easy to be Progressive and Brave when you're not the one getting smashed into the pitch by someone twice your size and strength:rolleyes:

A 220lb dude will run through these poor girls like the Juggernaut.

Women_Aussie_Rules_Football.jpg

Juggernaut? More like the scene from the Infinity War trailer where Thanos punches Iron Man straight into the ground:eek:

Back