Happy 20th birthday to the GOAT.

I was 18. Damn I feel old.

Great game. Way ahead of its time and so innovative. The first time I went to Gerudo Valley and hearing the cool music and Forest Temple.

Riding Epona for the first time in Hyrule Valley and thinking it was as good then as it is today in RDR2.

Telling Navi to stfu for the 60th time.

Just beat this again the other day. I had gotten through the Water Temple a couple of years ago and then really lost interest. I decided to pick it up again a couple of weeks ago and forced myself to get through it. That Water Temple is just tedious as hell.

My Dark Link fight came down to the wire. I had forgotten how to do it and got really lucky towards the end. I have a half-heart container left and kind of tard-spazzed my sword into his back.

I was a kid when this came out. I couldn't get past that giant spider boss in the beginning. He creeped me out, so I reset the game. lol.

I was 13 and didn't have an N64 but Target had a sweet Game Boy Pocket bundle with Link's Awakening for $50.

23583.jpg

Anyhow...I didn't really play OoT until 03 when I got it on GC. It was a bonus disc just for preordering Wind Waker.

A Link to the Past is still my favorite Zelda, but OoT has a cozy second spot.

never played it, just thought id point that out

agreed on a GOAT anniversary except it’s September 3, 1998

Damn I remember playing the shit out of that as a teenager. Doing Breath of the Wild now.

I was 19. Pre ordered it. Because of school and work I only got about a quarter of the way through. Started it all over again about 5 years later and finished it. Definitely one of my favourite games of all time and my #1 Zelda game with a Link To the Past a close 2nd.

Back