Happy birthday Ben Rothwell!!!!!

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Big Ben's clock just reset because it is birthday!!! On October 17, 1931 Al Capone was sentence to 11 years in prison for not paying taxes or something like that. Here's hoping Big Ben doesnt party to hard and end up on the...wrong side of the cage like Capone.

Ben-Rothwell-Out-of-UFC-203-Due-To-Injury.png

maxresdefault.jpg

images

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday Ben Rothwell!!

Good to see politics haven't slowed him down yet.

He's been MIA fora fucking minute lol Did he officially retire? Never a better time to come back he can still make moves at HW with how wide open most of the division is.

He's been away for far too long. Wanna see him fight soon.

Fun fact
I met Ben roswell the same day I took a Pic with Fedor (the one in my av)

FB_IMG_1539761015739.jpg

I also took one with Tim Sylvia but I never saved it honestly. Lol

Not too mad at that

He's been MIA fora fucking minute lol Did he officially retire? Never a better time to come back he can still make moves at HW with how wide open most of the division is.

He's been away for far too long. Wanna see him fight soon.

He's still under USADA suspension until February 2019.

It'll end up being nearly three years between fights if he comes back. Probably missed the boat now on any sort of run towards a title shot.

He's still under USADA suspension until February 2019.

It'll end up being nearly three years between fights if he comes back. Probably missed the boat now on any sort of run towards a title shot.

Holy fuck, feels longer than that. iirc he had a TUE too didnt he? Crazy to ban him for that long on the first offense. Also other than stipe, DC, Blaydes ect I think he'd still be competitive with the wasteland that is HW. I mean fking Black Beast just got a title shot for his epic post fight interview lol. I dont think he'd ever win a title tbf but he's a big skilled dude he can still be top 10 ish i'd imagine.

His run through Vera, Overeem, Mittrione, then Barnett was so entertaining.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Holy fuck, feels longer than that. iirc he had a TUE too didnt he? Crazy to ban him for that long on the first offense. Also other than stipe, DC, Blaydes ect I think he'd still be competitive with the wasteland that is HW. I mean fking Black Beast just got a title shot for his epic post fight interview lol. I dont think he'd ever win a title tbf but he's a big skilled dude he can still be top 10 ish i'd imagine.

The UFC suspended Rothwell for 9 months after the Vera fight, due to elevated testosterone levels, so this latest instance wasn't considered his first offence.

Despite Rothwell claiming to have been prescribed testosterone by a doctor, and submitting documentation to that effect, USADA didn't believe he met the criteria for a TUE, either, which probably would have saved him from this two-year ban.

The UFC suspended Rothwell for 9 months after the Vera fight, due to elevated testosterone levels, so this latest instance wasn't considered his first offence.

Despite Rothwell claiming to have been prescribed testosterone by a doctor, and submitting documentation to that effect, USADA didn't believe he met the criteria for a TUE, either, which probably would have saved him from this two-year ban.
Meanwhile they let Jon Jones go freely.

coulda had a title shot by now...usada fucked him. crazy

Back