HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICK SILVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RG0BS1U.gif

A few more wins and I see a title shot in this kid's future.

Because in the pantheon of played out Sherdog memes, that's a very recent entry :)
It is, but it’s in my memory the longest running one that continues til this day. Someone else replied to me that it was “Dickson by armbar” and while I saw that posted a lot back in the day, I don’t see it anymore. Plus I feel that this one is totally played out (here are many memes and angles people go with that aren’t as dumb and repetitive as this one) with even the same predictable first replies as the last time I saw this same type of erick Silva thread just as recently as earlier this year if I recall correctly.

Time to update either the jokes or let the horse die already lol

I bet you Trumpsters would like to see a kid like Silva locked in a cage crying for his parents huh?
Like what would you folk who voted for the Kenyan Decepticon be cheering for since he did that for eight straight and Trump just stopped it?

Like what would you folk who voted for the Kenyan Decepticon be cheering for since he did that for eight straight and Trump just stopped it?

I was pretending to be a bedwetting liberal with a side of sarcasm lol.

I see. Well, it's good to learn you are not. Roger that.

So stoned, atm.

Back