Happy birthday to the GOAT

giphy.gif

didn't know it was my bday....??
Solid list in your sig, askren got better as time went on however. He has pimp smacked a fool or 2 in asia b4 he retired. Anyways, happy fake birthday wrassler. Always enjoy your post

never heard of him.
Youngest ufc champion in history. Beaten the baddest line up of mother fuckers the sport had to offer. Made shogun tap to strikes 2 months after his 23 birthday. Beat the champ champ twice. Once bt vicious knockout, once by an easy 49-46 in which he even won the wrestling battle, and made it look easy. He'll be back in less then 9 months to rack up about 5 more wins or so. Hes only 30 ffs<DCrying>

Youngest ufc champion in history. Beaten the baddest line up of mother fuckers the sport had to offer. Made shogun tap to strikes 2 months after his 23 birthday. Beat the champ champ twice. Once bt vicious knockout, once by an easy 49-46 in which he even won the wrestling battle, and made it look easy. He'll be back in less then 9 months to rack up about 5 more wins or so. Hes only 30 ffs<DCrying>

o the guy who the biggest ped faurd in sports history that guy.

guy who had a dui, crashing and trying to kill a pregnant woman, drag racing and getting into run ins with cops,
that guy that wont be seen intil 2021

that guy

o the guy who the biggest ped faurd in sports history that guy.

guy who had a dui, crashing and trying to kill a pregnant woman, drag racing and getting into run ins with cops,
that guy that wont be seen intil 2021

that guy
If cage fighters are your idea of a role model, then take a good hard look in the mirror! Idgaf what happens outside of the cage. I want to see good fights between the best fighters. Im not looking for morals from cage fighters. Fuck outta here! Let me guess, big Shogun fan right?

If cage fighters are your idea of a role model, then take a good hard look in the mirror! Idgaf what happens outside of the cage. I want to see good fights between the best fighters. Im not looking for morals from cage fighters. Fuck outta here! Let me guess, big Shogun fan right?

no big khabib, hendo and chael fan. but at least chael admitted he used peds and was trying to cheat the system.

jon jones is a lying scumbag and should crawl under the same rock that conor mcducker is under.

jon jones tried acting like he was the perfect person and a saint of a man when that the biggest lie ever.

in the cage is a fact jon jones is a ped suing eye poking cheater.

no big khabib, hendo and chael fan. but at least chael admitted he used peds and was trying to cheat the system.

jon jones is a lying scumbag and should crawl under the same rock that conor mcducker is under.

jon jones tried acting like he was the perfect person and a saint of a man when that the biggest lie ever.

in the cage is a fact jon jones is a ped suing eye poking cheater.
You can't have it both ways. You cant like chael and hendo, but haye jones because of peds. Its stupid and so are you. Also fuck Conor, no one said a word about that retired 1 trick pony who was beaten by a 20-10 mma fighter and has a losing record in boxing as well. Keep his name out of my thread before his swarms of idiot fangirls raid this thread about a true mixed martial artist. Conor is a nobody. Jones is easily, without debate, the GOAT

You can't have it both ways. You cant like chael and hendo, but haye jones because of peds. Its stupid and so are you. Also fuck Conor, no one said a word about that retired 1 trick pony who was beaten by a 20-10 mma fighter and has a losing record in boxing as well. Keep his name out of my thread before his swarms of idiot fangirls raid this thread about a true mixed martial artist. Conor is a nobody. Jones is easily, without debate, the GOAT

chael admitted it jon jones keep using the dog ate my home work defence and that im always the victim.

if jon jones just admitted it he was cheating and moved on peoplewould forgive and move on but he always acting like he better than everyone else.

hendo never failed any ped test and when trt was banned he stopped using it.

Back