Hard bony lumps on lower back next to spine?

scandibro

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey,

I am going to a doctor but it will be some days and kind of worried and I know a lot of people here with good knowledge of physiology.

I have at least two bone hard, circular lumps on my lower back about 1-2 inches from lumbar spine, probably in the area of the sacro-illiac joint.

I think they have been there for at least a year but they might have grown. I have a lot of pain in that area, ranging from dull to stabbing when I move my back backwards/stiffen.

I am quite worried this is cancer.

The lumps are bone hard, do not move at all and are not painful to touch, but the area around becomes painful afterwards. They are very deep and literally on top of the bone.

Any idea what they could be?

Just wait until you see your doctor.

Internet diagnoses will only make anxiety worse.

You are reaching your final form as a Stegosaurus.

Hey,

I am going to a doctor but it will be some days and kind of worried and I know a lot of people here with good knowledge of physiology.

I have at least two bone hard, circular lumps on my lower back about 1-2 inches from lumbar spine, probably in the area of the sacro-illiac joint.

I think they have been there for at least a year but they might have grown. I have a lot of pain in that area, ranging from dull to stabbing when I move my back backwards/stiffen.

I am quite worried this is cancer.

The lumps are bone hard, do not move at all and are not painful to touch, but the area around becomes painful afterwards. They are very deep and literally on top of the bone.

Any idea what they could be?

spinal meningitis
you are basically going to be the freak sister in Pet Semetary in 6 months with or without sprawl training.

Posterior Superior Iliac Spine?

2396470_nem050f1.png

Posterior Superior Iliac Spine?

2396470_nem050f1.png

Yes, that seems like the area, it is only on one side.

I think from reading it might be either bone spurs aka. osteophytes or hopefully not some bone tumor.

The problem is, I am being investigated for some imflammatory back disease, so on edge already and apparantly that disease is characterised by sacroiliac joint imflammation.

Last couple of years, doctors have misdiagnosed this pain as lumbar spine pain, when it is clearly sacroiliac joint pain.

Swoliosis. Dangerous levels of swoleness in the lower back.

You may have to take up yoga or distance running, to let the level of back jaktness and overall manliness decrease.

Yes, that seems like the area, it is only on one side.

I think from reading it might be either bone spurs aka. osteophytes or hopefully not some bone tumor.

The problem is, I am being investigated for some imflammatory back disease, so on edge already and apparantly that disease is characterised by sacroiliac joint imflammation.

Last couple of years, doctors have misdiagnosed this pain as lumbar spine pain, when it is clearly sacroiliac joint pain.

Have you been tested for AIDS?

did you ask your boyfriend if he can be the little spoon sometimes? yanno, to get the boner lump out of your back?

Probably nothing. The body is a strange and wonderful thing.

Let us know when you've been to the doctor.

Gonna get MR scan monday, GP thought it seemed like calcified fibrous tissue.

Back