hard to doubt the strength of chinese mma right now

Am i the only one who has noticed a lot more Asian UFC fighters since USADA joined the party

Yup China isn't even in there infant stages yet with mma, as a lot have no idea about the UFC. A lot still believe a pure kung fu fighter would defeat a pure mma fighter. Its only a matter of time before a modern day bruce lee arises

They're improving at a scary rate.

JinLiang with a dominating win as well now

Not trying to be a downer but I think it’s pretty easy to deny it. Notice how all of them are fighting almost exclusively on cards in Asia? You’re looking with an incredibly selective eye. The ufc marketing is doing its job though I guess
lol wtf?

arantes had a competetive fight with josh emmett. song just ran through him.

pereira beat letourneau, and just got dominated by xionan.

Yeah, Chinese genetics are much more diverse than the Japanese and other Asian countries, owing to Mongolia and Hun conquests, and all the cross breeding from the Silk Road. They are just much more beefy and robust than other Asians, not to mention they have crazy work ethics, and there are more Chinese than almost all the white people in the world.

arent the chinese 90% han ?

Those Chinese guys were trained in America.

Jiang Zemin would never allow the mainland Chinese people to practice MMA publicly.

15371_Jiang-Zemin.jpg

Bodhidharma introduced Buddhism and the martial arts in China in the V century. Maybe the best martial artists in the world are in China but they would never participate in tournaments because that goes totally against their Buddhist philosophy. They believe that a true opponent is the ego, fighting against yourself and not against other people, you do not want to show everyone how good you are and how many trophies you can win. To participate in a tournament would be the defeated of Bruce Lee even though he was the champion.

It’s hard to doubt the power of American mma. Ufc . Belator. Just powerful American muscle

Oh STFU. Take your jingo bullshit elsewhere. No one once said "Chinese MMA >>> USA". You're turning it into something it's not.

Chinese will dominate mma as soon as they're done dominating driving

Nothing can beat American muscle baby. Soy boy . Just get off this thread baby dick
it only took China 25 years to dominate weightlifting
ybGoX2uFKdnM5ShG7uxBFWHkJzG05FpJS-7hPkavEX8.jpg

If MMA was an Olympic sport, they'd probably take it over in about the same time. Very few people in China are even aware of this sport or care so the pool is tiny.

Where are the Chinese champs then lol

Give it time.

MMA is a relatively new sport, rules and judging invented by Americans, weigh-ins done in a style that American wrestlers have grown up with, with most events done in big American cities so that Americans don’t have to travel too far, with the biggest training centers being in America.

Not trying to be a downer but I think it’s pretty easy to deny it. Notice how all of them are fighting almost exclusively on cards in Asia? You’re looking with an incredibly selective eye. The ufc marketing is doing its job though I guess
Answer me right now. R u that dumb or r u just mad that them Asians r fucking up the non Asians? Or U lost $ by betting against the Asian fighters? Lol. Retarded kid. U act like the Chinese fighters was fighting against another Chinese. Can't u see 3 of those Chinese fighters in the Singapore fight card fought against 2 Brazilians and a Mexican and fucked them up??? Li jingliang is the only Chinese that fought against a Asian but that doesn't matter because how many times have li jingliang knocked out a white boy? A bunch of times already. Brazilians be fighting in Brazil, Europeans be fighting in Europe fight cards, and it's the same shit as Asian fighters fighting in a UFC asia fight card. Most of them time, a UFC Asian fighter fights a non Asian, so idk y u salty lol.

Where are the Chinese champs then lol
"Lol" u seem mad seeing the Asians knocking out those non Asians or cold lol. Either ur a guy that likes to sterotype or maybe ur just retarded.

"Lol" u seem mad seeing the Asians knocking out those non Asians or cold lol. Either ur a guy that likes to sterotype or maybe ur just retarded.
It was a legitimate question. But I see the type of person you are just from your post. Oh and LOL.

Back