Harley Davidson makes its move...

You wouldn’t do these mental gymnastics for Obama

liar
Feel free to search up how hysterical I was about Obama. All I've ever said about the guy was that he was bad for race relations in this country and that ACA was bad for my workplace.

Computer parts, integrated circuits, vehicle parts... a lot of stuff that is critical to the supply chain of many American companies. Stuff that couldn't be imported from other countries (since the hypothesis is that they would be imposed on everyone) and can't just magically appear in the USA because they were shipped overseas decades ago (for good reasons).

I doubt we cant bring that high end manufacturing back. I believe we still do have lots of high end manufacturing here.

Why buy a harley when I can get this Hyosung that looks just like a Harley, with warped rotors and a poorly attached cushion for 4000?

Yall really want one of those big ass bikes to be made with chinese metal?

Kickstands aint gon be worth a shit...

Fat folks are going to have to lose weight or mod the shit.
Hyosung is korean bud....

Harley can't win. I love it. This is is what Trump is doing to em. "Now youse can't leave." To all you bikers. Hope this happens to you and Harley Davidson the company:

I will never forget the look on the Harley Davidson corporate officers' faces. All of them. Their faces dropped. All their courage and strength was drained right from their bodies. They had reputation for voting conservative , but they knew that instant, they'd made a fatal mistake. This time they voted for the wrong president .

Last edited:
Back