Has a fight ever been called off because of something that happened at the weigh in?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Obviously missing weight but has a fighter ever say got cut from a headbutt at the staredown, or something like that that caused the fight to be cancelled?

Nothing I could think of without doing a google search. I mean if shit really pops off at the weigh in, they just get fined x amount of money. Once you’re at that point you’ve already invested so much money into the match.

Tony will piss his pants once he hears Khabib made championship weight.

Not that I know of. Remember Ken Shamrock getting cut at warmups before the fight and it was cancelled. Thats about as close as I can remember

I like Khabib in that match-up too but I don't think Tony would piss his pants against anyone. He's a killer.

I like Khabib in that match-up too but I don't think Tony would piss his pants against anyone. He's a killer.
I can't wait for the trash talk of Tony before the fight. Is he gonna bring in DBZ references again or what

i don´t think tony will piss nothing

he´ll lose badly though, but let´s recognize Tony has the balls and doesn´t give a fuck

shit I wish all fighters had his attitude towards fighting

A couple of years ago, remember reading about a sma regional promotion cancelling a fight because two fighters really got into it at the weigh ins. One got hurt I believe. Can't remember where or who was involved.

That's the only time I remember anything like that happening . Found it on MMA Aggregator. The best gathering of MMA sites out there. Too bad it went away.

Didn't Randleman trip on a pipe backstage and knock himself out and have to call it off?

Given the ironic touchiness of today's climate of SJW snowflakes and the #MeToo movement, they could put pressure on the athletic commission to do something if Conor gets hard at the weigh in again and goes after his opponent with his little boner when they face off.

Given the ironic touchiness of today's climate of SJW snowflakes and the #MeToo movement, they could put pressure on the athletic commission to do something if Conor gets hard at the weigh in again and goes after his opponent with his little boner when they face off.

<{danayeah}>

It's cool, its just a murder boner. It's what you get when you're about to kill someone

I blame myself for clicking on a post that clearly states it’s going to show another mans erection

Back