Media Has any mma fan does this kind of sneaking at a ufc event

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
a few years ago a man called Donnie managed to sneak ringside to manny pacquiao’s fight in Macau. He did because his original seats were shit. He ended up being right next PAC-man’s family and behind the ring girls. When they was over he was taking selfies in the ring as pac-man was being interviewed.
Shit was amazing. Has any mma fan ever done something that awesome other than the timeless just bleed guy ( I know he didn’t sneak in the ring, but his antics was timeless)

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Anyway watch the video it’s fukin hilarious

For fans who don’t care about sneaking and want seats in the ring no one tops this guy

A random fan got into the octagon in the UFC 229 brawl.

Not quite the same kind of sneaking though, obviously.

Last edited:
This guy actually took it a step further and faked media credentials. Somebody from Mayweather's team posted pictures of the back stage passes on social media and this guy just counterfeited one for himself based off the picture. He even got to walk out with McGregor :D Granted it wasn't for a fight, but it was still huge as the McGregor Mayweather Press tour was quite the spectacle, especially in London.

Last edited:
A random fan got into the octagon in the UFC 229 brawl.

Not quite the same kind of sneaking though, obviously.
He was sneaking for the honor of the Irish. He descended from a long bloodline of sneakers who've been sneaking into sport events all over the British Empire.

Somehow this guy got into the octagon and had an actual fight..crazy..

602252486.jpg.0.jpg

Somehow this guy got into the octagon and had an actual fight..crazy..

602252486.jpg.0.jpg

Lol. There are videos out there of fans running into the ring in the WWE/WWF they're actually pretty funny as the fans always end up getting their ass kicked.

I've definitely seen guys in the octagon that look like they don't belong there...

This guy actually took it a step further and faked media credentials. Somebody from Mayweather's team posted pictures of the back stage passes on social media and this guy just counterfeited one for himself based off the picture. He even got to walk out with McGregor :D Granted it wasn't for a fight, but it was still huge as the McGregor Mayweather Press tour was quite the spectacle, especially in London.

this guy managed to make it into Aj vs Parker in the ring lmao

Watch "Man Sneaked His Way To Ringside Seat At Mayweather vs McGregor Fight" on YouTube

Well, there was the Sherdogger that stalked the raven haired security girl.

I actually did it in Abu Dhabi. There was a machine that made a fake cover of the new UFC game. You would square off with your mate and they would print it on a badge. It looked really pro. We had ok seats but when I wanted to take a piss I took a wrong turn and before I know it I was octagon-side! Roy nelson and Struve and many more! My mate joined as well.

Last edited:
Back