Has anyone been to Sinbi recently?

Hatake88

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Title ^. Was thinking of going to Sitsongpeenong Phuket but their accomodation is like 25 minute walking distance away from their gym (wtf lol).

I heard Sinbi was good but can be overcrowded in Dec/Jan. Is that true?

Title ^. Was thinking of going to Sitsongpeenong Phuket but their accomodation is like 25 minute walking distance away from their gym (wtf lol).

Sinbi has good instructors, and during December/January there will be more Europeans there than normal (as people take the Xmas/NY break to go and train in Thailand). I know a gym from Sweden that will have a training camp there end of December.

Bruh there trying to get you in shape it's a test to see if your committed too. You know like in the movies?!! Soon you'll be running marathons after your return.

Bruh there trying to get you in shape it's a test to see if your committed too. You know like in the movies?!! Soon you'll be running marathons after your return.

Yes, also kicking banana trees and lifting weights with my teeth.

I am da real nak muay

Yes, also kicking banana trees and lifting weights with my teeth.

I am da real nak muay

They probably want you to lift boulders with your teeth by the end of your duration there. And kick pillars the great tong po was doing that.

Back