"Has Anyone Heard of The Left/Right Game?" - best piece of amateur writing I've ever read

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So late last night I'm over on Reddit in the NoSLeep section. I found this series called "Has Anyone Heard Of The Left/Right Game?" I see it has great reviews and comments, and I was bored so I started reading. *MIND BLOWN! :eek: This is SO good! Very creepy, interesting, mysterious, engaging, original.....It's easily the best amateur writing I've ever read. There are comments telling the author to send this to Hollywood asap, and I agree. It's that good.

Only downside is it's fairly long. It's a 10 part series and each part is fairly long. But well worth it. I have a short attention span so I actually skipped like half of part 1, until I caught something that interested me. From that point on it sucked me in. I woke up and finished part 10 (the last part) this morning. It's outstanding. I'm about to go back and reread the first part I skimmed through.

Have any of you guys read this yet? If so, what did you think? If not, trust me, do yourselves a favor and take the time to read through it. Then report back here and give us your thoughts.

I'm trying to only post the link here, but for some reason it's showing up as media and posting the entire first page here. Not sure why:

Last edited:
I've seen it get upvoted like a motherfucker on Reddit, but haven't sat down to read it yet.

Will do soon, though.

Read the first part a while ago and I liked it. Haven't had a chance to read up the following chapters.

Well, when I hit Part 2, it took me to what appears to be the continuation of a completely different story.

No, Part 1 goes down way past where the links for the other parts are. Keep scrolling down in part 1. Then go back up and hit Part 2. It's the same story.

Not reading your script for Everybody Hates Raymond, op. Nope.

I was seriously impressed.
When I read the first part, I was on a nosleep kick. I liked where the story was going, but I didn't follow up on it. Thanks for reminding me about it. Is the story complete now? I'll try to read it later this week

When I read the first part, I was on a nosleep kick. I liked where the story was going, but I didn't follow up on it. Thanks for reminding me about it. Is the story complete now? I'll try to read it later this week

yeah, part 10 is the end of the story

Just read part 1 and so far very intriguing. I too write so interested to see where this goes and how original it is.

I'll update as I get through it!

Well, when I hit Part 2, it took me to what appears to be the continuation of a completely different story.
My bad. I was just messing man. I was being a dick while waiting for my food. Hah.

Okay just done part 2 and it's getting creepy now.

The hitchhiker was one creepy bastard, I was sure something was gonna happen to one of the others.

And the radio at the end, something is happening.

Good find here @Agent Mulder's Hair

Back