"Has Anyone Heard of The Left/Right Game?" - best piece of amateur writing I've ever read

Nobody else has read this? You guys should read it tonight when it gets late
"Amateur writing" is a huge hurdle to overcome.

You should figure out how to sell it without revealing what it is. Being creepy and mysterious is something, but it's not quite enough incentive. I don't know if you need to purport it like it was a real story or a choose-your-own-adventure or whatever, but it needs a little more sell than "best piece of amateur writing," my good sir.

The start was very promising. But by the middle, the story had started to lose its appeal. And the ending was bad. It's a shame because it had potential to be a great horror story. I'm guessing that the author had an interesting idea and wrote the beginning to see if people would be intrigued by the premise. But he or she did not anticipate it getting so much popularity. The author then was forced to keep writing to continue the story to try and meet the demand. This is why the middle and later parts were uploaded after longer and longer delays. Unfortunately, the author did not really give the middle and ending the same effort and thought as he or she did for the beginning. Hence, amateur best describes the writing. If the author takes some time to really flesh out the story and the world he or she created, it can be a great piece of horror writing.

The start was very promising. But by the middle, the story had started to lose its appeal. And the ending was bad. It's a shame because it had potential to be a great horror story. I'm guessing that the author had an interesting idea and wrote the beginning to see if people would be intrigued by the premise. But he or she did not anticipate it getting so much popularity. The author then was forced to keep writing to continue the story to try and meet the demand. This is why the middle and later parts were uploaded after longer and longer delays. Unfortunately, the author did not really give the middle and ending the same effort and thought as he or she did for the beginning. Hence, amateur best describes the writing. If the author takes some time to really flesh out the story and the world he or she created, it can be a great piece of horror writing.

personally i liked the ending a lot. i liked how it tied into other parts of the story. but its all subjective

Just finished it. I liked it. It was well thought out.

I know you said is unpratical to do but cliff pls :D

Not going to jump into a looong english-written read without some good old cliffs

Shits boring as fuck. Just people driving around talking on radios. I fell asleep mid way through part 3 and the writing style is so tough to read. Like reading a million individual sentences.

Just read part 1. Very interesting. Will read the rest later. Thanks for posting, TS

Reminds me of Game of Thrones in that regard.

@Agent Mulder's Hair you say long. Long like an hours reading, or long like Lord of the Rings?

Just got through part 1. I'm intrigued.

Quite enjoyed it, had a Stephen King short story feel to it. Was a little dissapointed with the end

@Agent Mulder's Hair you say long. Long like an hours reading, or long like Lord of the Rings?

I said fairly long. You can blow through the whole thing in probably 2 hours. That sounds like a while to be reading something on the internet, but once you get into it it goes by quick. At least it did for me. But I started it late at night and there was a thunderstorm outside, so I got really into it, lol.

I know you said is unpratical to do but cliff pls :D

Not going to jump into a looong english-written read without some good old cliffs

I would if I could dude but honestly there's way too much info to do cliffs. The cliffs would be like 3 pages long.

It's a cool paranormal, horror, thriller, mystery type story.

I said fairly long. You can blow through the whole thing in probably 2 hours. That sounds like a while to be reading something on the internet, but once you get into it it goes by quick. At least it did for me. But I started it late at night and there was a thunderstorm outside, so I got really into it, lol.

Cool, I'll give it a look when I get a bit of spare time.

I finally got around to reading it. All ten parts in one sitting. I was intrigued all the way to the end. Perhaps my favorite NoSleep series.

Back