Has anyone heard this yet?

I don't care anymore.

tumblr_mmwhrfPTtZ1qeqr5fo1_250.gif

0Oq5NaG.mp4

I dunno who this tony fellow is but TONEY I can get behind

And I thought that it would be a huge duck if he fought Nate instead of Ferg.

james toney > tony ferguson

give the man his rematch DANA

Huge conor fan here. He must and will be stripped if he doesn't defend. He will though. This is fake news. Or a negotiation tactic to the UFC to pay him more by saying " pay me this, or I'll just stay in boxing"

I don't care until it's official and even then I don't care,but this article is obviously crap.It's not like Conor is going to fight Ferguson next anyway.

Conor can do as he pleases. The LW division has a champ now and should continue on with business as usual.

LOL if the UFC allows this to happen...frankly I won't be surprised muthafucka's

<36>

Huge conor fan here. He must and will be stripped if he doesn't defend. He will though. This is fake news. Or a negotiation tactic to the UFC to pay him more by saying " pay me this, or I'll just stay in boxing"
Would you consider him fighting inactive, number 6 ranked, last guy he beat Diaz for the belt a title defense while there is an interim belt holder calling him out? Just wondering since you're a Conor fan.

Sounds mostly like Paulie is begging.

It's posted by the Daily Nonsense....take no notice of it

I wanna see Conor vs Malignaggi in boxing more than I wanna see Conor vs Nate III in the UFC

I dont care what Conor does anymore, he grew wings and flew away

Back