Has anyone on Sherdog ever admitted that...

I said for years that Brandon Thatch was a future UFC champ. I was saying it before the guy ever even had his first pro fight. That one didn't quite work out.
I wasn't quite at the point you were (about thatch) but I thought we were looking at a future fixture top half dozen guy[170]in Brandon

He was wrong about a certain fighter and oplogized for his obsession with something that wasn’t true? For an example, had anyone apologized about Jones was great but he cheated so he is not? Has anyone apologized about Conor’s hype? Has anyone made a thread of how wrong he was, instead of others marking his words? Just wondering if there are such people on Sherdog!
I haven't. But that's because I am not a blind nuthugger.
<{1-69}>
I don't judge before NSAC reviews and judges the case themselves.
I don't accept blindly the hype. And I always fought the notion the other guy has "no chance".
If you use common sense, then you don't have to apologize later on.<Moves>

He was wrong about a certain fighter and oplogized for his obsession with something that wasn’t true? For an example, had anyone apologized about Jones was great but he cheated so he is not? Has anyone apologized about Conor’s hype? Has anyone made a thread of how wrong he was, instead of others marking his words? Just wondering if there are such people on Sherdog!
Like the topic and im sure there have been.If everyone is being honest , we all have mis-stepped on a fighter or 3.
I'm not crazy about the 2 you referenced.....especially Jones cause we don't know yet or how much of an effect it had.

Apologizing is submissive and feminine. True alphas with high T-levels never apologize.

Why should anyone apologize for their opinion? Because that's exactly what your examples are, your opinion.
True, but some, if not most, people on here have trouble remembering that most of what they say is opinion, and present it as fact.

I really thought Mousasi would take the 'easy fight' and fight Whittaker

I've never been wrong. Its just sometimes the world does not cooperate.

I'm not obsessed with any fighter but when I'm wrong I have no issues to admit it, it's not lowering myself or anything, sometimes it's just silly and a total waste of time when people argue despite the fact they were clearly wrong.

DVfrmUd.png
@2GunTommy @315MMAFighter @Air Lats @Alex @billharford @Chivas GDL @CM 4 @Codpiece @Dana_is_your_GOD @djolegeorgee @DS7 @El Che @Elmonstro1 @essieyessie @GOD...frey Jones @Haj01 @Headkicktoleg @Huligani @ImNotSurpisedDonks!@James Baller @Ken Fresno @knowsitall @LilChuckLil @Loko3 @LouisBolanos @MonkeyGirl @myrddin Wyllt @NationWideNinja @NinjaNiK @One MMA Fan @Pakman @Psychedelic @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @scorpipede @Sgt Smith @shertardinho@SimonNova @sirmorbach @Skirm @SKITZADACTYL @Soul On Ice @Spinning S**t @Teh_Lulz7 @thatKid @Toco @ZapatasGuns @TGArthur

Where y'all at?
i'm not even part of the " Legion Of Groove " lmao.

when they first started that shit i said sure put me in there, but then all the mentions and notifications were getting annoying so i asked to be taken off. i also acknowledge that lando will never be elite.

Admit wrong?

Is this your first day on the internet?

Last edited:
i'm not even part of the " Legion Of Groove " lmao.

when they first started that shit i said sure put me in there, but then all the mentions and notifications were getting annoying so i asked to be taken off. i also acknowledge that lando will never be elite.
Apologies.

I thought Stipe would definitely beat DC, I was wrong but DC did use eye pokes to win though!!!

I've literally never said Lando was some elite level fighter. But he's a good fighter and puts on exciting fights. That is all I care about, wins and losses don't mean shit to me. Only dorks like you care who remains undefeated and who doesn't. I care about the guys who come to bring war.

I've literally never said Lando was some elite level fighter. But he's a good fighter and puts on exciting fights. That is all I care about, wins and losses don't mean shit to me. Only dorks like you care who remains undefeated and who doesn't. I care about the guys who come to bring war.
Just go watch bums and drunks fight then. You can see "wars" any where, there's a reason Cando got cut - he's not UFC calibre.

Just go watch bums and drunks fight then. You can see "wars" any where, there's a reason Cando got cut - he's not UFC calibre.

you do realize this sport became popular because it wasn't about point fighting right? Lol @ suggesting he's on the same level as street bums, in which fight was he totally outclassed? He worst he looked vs someone was vs Teymur. But he didn't get mutilated or destroyed either.

You're definitely one of those dorks who jumps from dick to dick based on who is winning fights and who is not. You aren't an actual fan, just a dick riding loser. Which is cool n all for you, just don't pretend you're a fan of the sport.

Also, using terms like "Cando" shows how much of a fuckin dork you are lol. Just stop kid.

You live in the Denver area? Thatch was my kick boxing coach for a couple years. Crushed it here in the local mma scene.
I professed the same thing. Really thought he would be better. After that Henderson fight he was never the same. Was a great fight though. He worked with nate marquardt and cody donavan when I knew him. He was way better on the ground than he looked in the UFC. Dude would roll with the best of them at HAMA. Worked with Easton, marquardt, d bang, cowboy, and even a young wrestling stud named justin g. I saw thatch win a submission tournament here in denver without breaking a sweat. In the NJ classes we would end the session with free roll. He would sub every dude in the class 6 or seven blue or purple belts. Cody donovan was a blue belt then. Cowboy rolled there and was in the tap out show before mark passed. Was a cool little scene.
Nate marquardt sold the HAMA gym to cody donovan and he and Christian made it larger. Some damn good fighters here still. D bang and Easton cross train with the guys at Cody's gym a lot too.

Yep, I live in Evergreen. Thatch was the truth. I just don't think he ever truly loved fighting. I think he loved training, body building, and partying. At some point, no matter how talented and skilled you are, you get to a point in your career where if you don't love the fighting aspect it's going to show up. That's what happened to Thatch. He got to the point where he was facing guys who could rival his talent and skill but who also truly loved fighting and that's when it showed up.

Back