Has anyone tapped as brilliantly as Conor has?

Dude has tapping down to a science. He makes tapping look like a art. Have you ever seen anyone tap as brilliantly as Conor? Dan Hardy should do a break down of Conors tapping form. Hes the tapping P4P king.

Conor03.gif
rELv7iU.gif
JP2mRN.gif
YjC6Rv.gif
one of the best tappers in the game

I love how Nate punches his head into the choke.

Id have tapped too, neck cranks hurt like a bitch, better a tap then a broken jaw!

Didn't even notice that he tapped to Duffy before he even passed to the side. <Lmaoo>

Well, we don't call him "McTapper" for nothing.

Tap machine goes taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap...

It should be illegal to tap out when you talk as much shit as Conor does. They should just make you keep fighting with a broken jaw.

Michael Bisping said Something awesome.
Something like, Fuck tapping, thats QUITTING. I was ready to die in the cage vs GSP.
Well that’s stupid as hell then.

If your knee is about to get torn to shreds, you should let it because you don’t want to quit?

Igor tapped to strikes while Coleman’s knees were battering his skull, tell me he’s a “quitter”.

Bisping was being hyperbolic. Clearly there are times when tapping is the only smart play.

Well that’s stupid as hell then.

If your knee is about to get torn to shreds, you should let it because you don’t want to quit?

Igor tapped to strikes while Coleman’s knees were battering his skull, tell me he’s a “quitter”.

Bisping was being hyperbolic. Clearly there are times when tapping is the only smart play.

When you talk that much shit and then tap, you look like a bitch tbh.

How are you gonna tap after running your mouth so much? And then have the audacity to ask for a rematch?

At least go out on your shield.

Broken jaw, broken shoulder, broken knee, who cares... Die like a man if you have such a big mouth.

Remember Fedor's GOAT tap against Werdum?

One manly tap. Just one.

Not this tapping 100 times in 5 seconds begging for the ref to save your life bullshit
Conor tried to get away with a one tap but Herb didn't call it.

Khabib also wouldn't let go, so Herb physically had to break the hold. lol

he would sell more his whisky by calling it PROPER TAP, at least they have something similar

Big mouth, little heart.

Well, when you’re in a fully locked in joint lock or choke, heart isn’t really going to help you. Being in a tight submission, showing ‘heart’ in such positions can end up being stupidity. What’s he supposed to do? Let his leg get snapped? Let himself get put to sleep? You’re in a position where it has become literally impossible to escape.

Literally all you can do is tap or like I said, either get put to sleep or have a limb broken. There is nothing bad ass about letting yourself go unconscious or permanently damaging a limb. It proves absolutely nothing. Conor did the only thing he possibly could’ve done in those positions and it’s the same thing that about 98% of fighters do and that’s tap.

Shitting on Conor for tapping to a fully locked in submission is pure stupidity. He’s the only fighter I’ve ever seen get shit for tapping. It’s as if people think submissions don’t even work when Conor is fighting, he’s some pussy for tapping to a maneuver almost everybody would tap to. It makes no sense at all, and it’s almost proof that you guys have never even felt a basic RNC or armbar before.

Conor really brings out the worst in some people. It’s as if you guys don’t understand how submissions work. Shogun has no heart. Cain has no heart. Anderson has no heart. Cruz has no heart. Fedor has no heart. They all tapped. Let’s hate on them, too. They obviously have no heart since they all tapped. They’re all trash. Only shit fighters tap to joint locks and chokes. What a bunch of bums, lol!

Get real.

<{cruzshake}>

Well, when you’re in a fully locked in joint lock or choke, heart isn’t really going to help you. Being in a tight submission, showing ‘heart’ in such positions can end up being stupidity. What’s he supposed to do? Let his leg get snapped? Let himself get put to sleep? You’re in a position where it has become literally impossible to escape.

Literally all you can do is tap or like I said, either get put to sleep or have a limb broken. There is nothing bad ass about letting yourself go unconscious or permanently damaging a limb. It proves absolutely nothing. Conor did the only thing he possibly could’ve done in those positions and it’s the same thing that about 98% of fighters do and that’s tap.

Shitting on Conor for tapping to a fully locked in submission is pure stupidity. He’s the only fighter I’ve ever seen get shit for tapping. It’s as if people think submissions don’t even work when Conor is fighting, he’s some pussy for tapping to a maneuver almost everybody would tap to. It makes no sense at all, and it’s almost proof that you guys have never even felt a basic RNC or armbar before.

Conor really brings out the worst in some people. It’s as if you guys don’t understand how submissions work. Shogun has no heart. Cain has no heart. Anderson has no heart. Cruz has no heart. Fedor has no heart. They all tapped. Let’s hate on them, too. They obviously have no heart since they all tapped. They’re all trash. Only shit fighters tap to joint locks and chokes. What a bunch of bums, lol!

Get real.

<{cruzshake}>
You are 100% correct about all of this EXCEPT for Conor being the only one who gets crap for tapping. These animals make fun of everyone who taps. It’s like a part-time job here. They are all soldiers who would die on their shields. Didn’t you know?

I think your namesake smashes and taps him as well. McGregor isn't even a top 3 LW imo. He employed dirty tricks throughout to try to survive because of his lack of skill to get out of those positions, and has a questionable heart to say the least. He looks for a way out when he's fcked and not in control. The diaz fight was an even better example of that

Pfft. Kevin Lee wouldn’t do a damn thing. Guy gets rocked in every fight against far lesser strikers than Conor is. Gets KO’d by BJJ guys. Lee is literally the perfect opponent to get one-punched by Conor.

He’s no Khabib. Not even close. Khabib would KO Lee, too. Al KO’s him today. Dustin KO’s him. Eddie TKO’s him. He’s too hittable. He’s definitely good, but he’s gotta sharpen that defense up before he can beat these guys.

Maybe he will come back with better striking defense, but it’s been glaring since day 1 and still is. Beating the Chiesa’s and the zero boxing Barboza isn’t enough for me to say he beats Conor right now.

Just because he’s a fine wrestler doesn’t mean he automatically beats Conor. Can’t even match fighters up realistically. Just look at their style and apparently that’s it. A leaf could blow off a tree, hit Kevin in the head and he’ll start wobbling.

Dude is hurt in every fight against every half decent opponent.

Kevin Lee is just not there yet.

You are 100% correct about all of this EXCEPT for Conor being the only one who gets crap for tapping. These animals make fun of everyone who taps. It’s like a part-time job here. They are all soldiers who would die on their shields. Didn’t you know?

You know, you could be right about them shitting on everyone that taps but it never used to be like that. I don’t remember it happening until Conor lost to Nate, one of the most dangerous and effective submission fighters in UFC history.

Since when is being tapped by a Cesar Gracie black belt and an all around grappling phenomen like Khabib something to be ashamed about, right?

All of these fake tough guys would tear up if confronted on the street and they have the nerve to act like pro fighters aren’t shit because they lose to other pro fighters by some incredibly effective techniques.

Who knew that strangling somebody or manipulating their joints in a way that could break them would make you want to tap?

These fools think they’re bulletproof. Never even felt a submission before. Remember the days when MMA fans respected the martial arts involved? Now it’s just a bunch of fake tough guys acting like you’re a pussy for not letting yourself go to sleep or have a leg broken.

Apparently letting your limbs be torn to shreds and letting yourself go unconscious makes you fucking awesome. If Conor didn’t tap and got a limb broken or went to sleep, they’d still twist it n say Conor is trash. They’d say he’s a bum because he went unconscious. Only humans go to sleep from being strangled!

Buncha maniacs around here,

Back