Has anyone tried Galler Academy? (Renzo Gracie)

I subscribed to it. Both his course "Mastering Brazillian Jiu jitsu" and his Online Academy. I love em. Think its a steal as far as the amount of knowledge that's on there for as little as it costs. I mean, for like $ 56 a year(his initial offering, think it expires soon) you get like a content updated weekly. There's like already like almost 40 videos on there since end of November already. Professionally done. Organized by date. Got some standup stuff too and Lifestyle area, which is info on mindset, nutrition, and motivation. Good shit so far. He has some guest instructors on there also, like Igor Gracie and on the Mastering Brazillian jiu jitsu (short course) he has like, Frankie Edgar, John Danaher, and Kyra Gracie as guest instructors. Its short lessons. So far fairly basic stuff, but little details on shit, that Ive been leaving out. Hell have mma stuff, no gi, takedowns and self defense stuff later. For the price It cant be beat. I really like Marcelo and Mendes Brothers, but I cant justify spending $50 a month for both. But I can live with $56 a year.

Is anyone else having account problems with the site? I log in, but when I click on any of the programs it logs me out and prompts me to enroll again?

There is no direct line for help, chat only, and they don't seem to respond.

I haven't registered but the videos I have seen I have enjoyed and implemented some of in my game

Back