Has Cyborg taken so many roids, that it altered her for ever?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I personally think Cyborg has juiced so much for so long, she's permanently juiced, which is why she looks like she does, but I'm no doctor.

Anybody else agree that she's juiced so much, that its in her system forever?

Not exactly how it works. There is some evidence that additional muscle cell nuclei, once formed, remain for years, though.

Other aspects of her appearance appear to have been permanently altered.

Constant drug use of any kind may alter your genetics for want of a better word, but I'm pretty sure when she reaches 80 she won't still be pissing traces of substances she took 50 years ago.

Because that would just be silly, wouldn't it

Maybe GH can do what your stating, but steroids not so much besides altering your body’s ability to produce natural testosterone. That’s in men also, not sure how long term anabolic use effects women TBH.

I personally think Cyborg has juiced so much for so long, she's permanently juiced

giphy.gif

I personally think Cyborg has juiced so much for so long, she's permanently juiced, which is why she looks like she does, but I'm no doctor.

Daniel_Cormier-727x727-480x480.jpg

I think she juiced so much she's in your head forever...<Y2JSmirk>

Largely an increase in bone density would be the greatest remaining change.

i wonder why she still has that deep voice

Now that she is no longer on PED's - You can see her gradually changing back like after The Hulk starts to chill-out and go back to normal, when not in fight mode she look as feminine as any other woman.

Source: Joe Rogan Podcast.

When you increase your testosterone it becomes much easier for you to gain muscle mass and thus stretch out the muscle fascia. Once stretched, even if you stop juicing it will be easier for you to gain back some muscle or retain it. I did heavy lifting for a few years gaining quite a few pounds of muscle in my teens and later lost it all. Then years later started going to the gym again with a friend and I blew back up in a matter of months, vs the years it took when I was younger.

It's not just the steroids... the testosterone combined- yes.She fights like a man- hence, almost unbeatable as a female.I give Holly credit for not getting stopped through 25. I was actually stunned by this

Not exactly how it works. There is some evidence that additional muscle cell nuclei, once formed, remain for years, though.

Other aspects of her appearance appear to have been permanently altered.
tenor.gif

I believe if she took them while growing up like from 12 yrs to 20 she definitely could have altered her genes sufficiently for her to become a "man" in many ways. Either that or she's born with two sets of genitalia..

Back