Has Cyborg taken so many roids, that it altered her for ever?

Yes it can depending on dosage and type of compound and for how long you took it.

/Credo
Sherdog Dr/PhD/MD

I personally think Cyborg has juiced so much for so long, she's permanently juiced, which is why she looks like she does, but I'm no doctor.

Anybody else agree that she's juiced so much, that its in her system forever?
Juice is not in ur system forever, but u can keep gains if eat, sleep, and workout as an atheleat. How many fighters havnt juiced over the years? Its almost like Cyborg is the only one to many fans.

Not exactly how it works. There is some evidence that additional muscle cell nuclei, once formed, remain for years, though.

Other aspects of her appearance appear to have been permanently altered.
I think that most, if not all, of that research was done in male subjects. I am not a endocrinologist, but I would expect that extra test might have an even bigger effect on women than it has on men.

I personally think Cyborg has juiced so much for so long, she's permanently juiced, which is why she looks like she does, but I'm no doctor.

Yes. there is no doubt. just have a look.
Megan-Anderson-and-Cris-Cyborg.jpg

When you increase your testosterone it becomes much easier for you to gain muscle mass and thus stretch out the muscle fascia. Once stretched, even if you stop juicing it will be easier for you to gain back some muscle or retain it. I did heavy lifting for a few years gaining quite a few pounds of muscle in my teens and later lost it all. Then years later started going to the gym again with a friend and I blew back up in a matter of months, vs the years it took when I was younger.
Truth. steriods increase your ceiling. meaning even when off the juice you can achieve more gains than you ever could when completely clean.

Nah, someone posted pics of her before she started fighting and she already looked... like that.

Some women have masculine features and vice-versa.

Truth. steriods increase your ceiling. meaning even when off the juice you can achieve more gains than you ever could when completely clean.

Yup, as long as you get back your normal T-levels, which often can take a long time, but once it's back your ceiling is definitely higher than it was pre-cycling

All the extra training she was able to do would definitely stick with her.

I dont think science supports your theory.

it's the obelix theory..

g28b.gif

You know, Haters can't base their hate on science, so they look at fables instead to support their throries.

Yeah that was evident very early on.
You don't get to seriously abuse roids for years building muscle then act as if you're on level with an average female.

The only cases even close to her are Vitor & Ubereem.

She grew up at chute boxe and clearly used for the first decade of her career, anyone who pretends they know what the long term effects on her bone density and muscle mass is full of it.. I always wondered if that’s why she can’t make 135 now like it’s literally impossible for her to lose any muscle mass

Cyborg probably get tested more than any other fighter period. Thats just that Amazonian blood. A lot of Brazil women are thick and big bone. You get one in the gym they go straight She-Hulk. Juliana Salimeni is built like a Clydesdale but she just has a better looking face.

Did she only inject them into her face?
Everyone's going crazy about Cyborg, meanwhile the only distinguishable characteristic separating Holly from Cyborg is that Holly is not nearly as ugly.

Honestly? Am i the only one who noticed that Holly is also a muscle bound freak?

Then explain to me why Holly looked bigger and more muscular than cyborg did??

I dont think science supports your theory.

For every "expert" that thinks any steroid usage permanently changes you there are another 100 that think that's full of shit...You get results while your using...when you stop, over time, you will lose every thing you gained...If you cycle off properly, you may keep some of it...but the part that you keep, is just natural muscle you would have gained anyways...

When you increase your testosterone it becomes much easier for you to gain muscle mass and thus stretch out the muscle fascia. Once stretched, even if you stop juicing it will be easier for you to gain back some muscle or retain it. I did heavy lifting for a few years gaining quite a few pounds of muscle in my teens and later lost it all. Then years later started going to the gym again with a friend and I blew back up in a matter of months, vs the years it took when I was younger.

You do realize that whole "stretch the Fascia" is considered bullshit by most experts, right...and even if you do stretch it out, the moment you stop lifting, it goes back to normal...

I think that most, if not all, of that research was done in male subjects. I am not a endocrinologist, but I would expect that extra test might have an even bigger effect on women than it has on men.

I would tentatively agree. Given the sweeping changes that occur when a woman uses AAS at very low dosages, I would honestly be surprised if this was not the case. We have no real data on long-term effects in female athletes with respect to issues such as increases in bone mineral density, etc. And the way things are right now, that is not going to change, for a variety of reasons.

Back