Has Dana assembled his dream team of commentators yet?

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I still miss Goldberg calling the big events, as do many others.

When Goldie left Dana said he was assembling a dream team. Is this still an ongoing process or what?

I think letting Mike Goldberg go was one of the biggest mistakes Dana has made.

66D1DAF8-F533-4594-8E78-D464D95562FD.gif

It's David Duke, Steve Bannon, and Richard Spencer.

Yeah Goldberg was great, but that ship has sailed. We are stuck with Anik now, deal with it.

Joe DC Anik seems to be as good as Joe and Goldie, really great chemistry of knowledge, facts, and excitement.

Yeah I like Goldberg
It seems almost like the UFC and Bellator did a commentator trade lol with Jimmy coming here and Goldberg going there

Goldberg sucked, get over it. Even Bellator is barely using him.

Wasn't it that goof that didn't know who Saku is?

I'd probably rather have Goldie than most of the others they tried. He makes mistakes but he usually had some gems each broadcast.

Goldberg was the best. His mistakes were hilarious because his harmless and seems like a top bloke. His voice and one liners are missed. He worked well with Brogan.

"Speakin inna Portuguesa" - Mike
"Thats Japanese bro" - Brogan
"Oh really?! Thank you, I should of known that" - Mike
"You're the one married to a Japanese chick" - Brogan
"That is correct" - Mike

How can you not love the goofy guy.

Yeah Goldberg was great, but that ship has sailed. We are stuck with Anik now, deal with it.

Can't stand Anik. Is he on the same team as Rogan these days? I hardly watch fights now due to all of the water down main cards.

DC brings a lot of legitimacy.

bW10pZT.gif

-did you beef?-

I still miss Goldberg calling the big events, as do many others.

When Goldie left Dana said he was assembling a dream team. Is this still an ongoing process or what?

I think letting Mike Goldberg go was one of the biggest mistakes Dana has made.

View attachment 435379
Todd Grisham is a one man dream team, ya goof

Danas commentator both is on track as much as zuffa boxing

Goldberg sucked, I like the commentary better now with three commentators instead of two. It was just too one sided before because Rogan had no respect for Goldberg and basically made him his bitch boy. Now Rogan's got people keeping him in check

Back