Has Francis Ngannou put an end to the myth that Brock Lesnar is a "freak of nature"?

Because rational people dont use steroids to induce obesity and take years off their life.

It might not look the way it looks on Brock, but anyone his height can Roid themselves to 280lbs over a long enough time. It just extremely unhealthy. Brock started using in his junior year of college. He was a very scrawny wrestler in HS.

brock.jpg

Human beings arent supposed to weigh over 260lbs, its morbid obesity, and your heart doesn't care whether its fat or muscle. Its super obvious when Brock did his first cycle. He looks like a completely different person.

I don't know where you train but head to a gym in a major city and you will see roider after roider. Few are anything like Brock lesnar though so the idea that "you just got to keep roiding" is stupid.

Every cycle the drugs lose effect and you have to use more/harder drugs. Soon roiders are pumping tren but still no lesnar size. Again, you aren't getting in the 30s on 225 bench for reps by continually upping the dose as someone with average genetics. Even with Peds you will stall out long before them.

Last edited:
Uh, USADA did that. And before that, common sense did. Lesnar is a roided out POS.

Seriously, anyone who looked at Lesnar for the first time and didn't IMMEDIATELY know 100% that he was an extremely proficient PED user, wow, I just don't know what happened in your life that you ended up that stupid.

Brock won and defended the belt.. was a wrestling champ.. tried out for NFL..

Francis has beat an old Overeem who is of roids.. I guess we could count Arvloski on his 5 koss streak or what ever it was as a legit win also?

How has he done anything near what Brock has?

I am still kinda perplexed that Francis has managed to avoid Lewis.. Hunt.. Werdum.. JDS.. and still got a title shot tbh

Most steroid users will never get as big as Brock, let alone attain his level of athleticism with that size.

Yes they would if they were paid to train and take steroids. With enough training and steroids anyone with average genetics can look like Brock, in their respective frames
Lol, that's obviously just not true.

If it were, then where are all of these guys?

Even in the NFL, Brock had freak numbers to go with his size.

For a huge guy brock has always been oddly nimble and agile. He is most certainly a freak in terms of size, strength and agility. Theres not many people with all 3.
qdt4rdh.gif

nsEhkNm.0.gif

a8IZbnv.gif

rFLPFtg.jpg

sSaYqvp.gif

Yes they would if they were paid to train and take steroids. With enough training and steroids anyone with average genetics can look like Brock, in their respective frames

There’s 1000s of nfl hopefuls on PED and tons of WWE wannabes none look or move like Brock

Brock won and defended the belt.. was a wrestling champ.. tried out for NFL..

Francis has beat an old Overeem who is of roids.. I guess we could count Arvloski on his 5 koss streak or what ever it was as a legit win also?

How has he done anything near what Brock has?

I am still kinda perplexed that Francis has managed to avoid Lewis.. Hunt.. Werdum.. JDS.. and still got a title shot tbh
Arlovski was on a 3 fight skid, 2 KO losses and 1 sub loss, before he fought Francis. Starting with Stipe who annihilated him in seconds. Before the Stipe loss he was on a good win streak.

Brock isn't considered a freak because he's "big and ripped" he's considered a freak because he's big and ripped but moves like a fucking Middleweight. Also Ngannou is 250-260 pounds and Lesnar is 280-290 even tho he is 2 inches shorter. Go look at Brock's combine numbers. He's a freak and even tho he took peds he certainly has elite genetics.
People just don' uunderstand on this forum.

Theyve never trained in any gym whatsoever, never played sports at school etc.

They just judge when they don't actually know anything about it.

Francis is strong, fast, young...,,
But as long as Cain can put on the same pressure for 2-3 rounds, he mighy still own him.

There is no such thing as freak of nature without steroids.

If he didn't have access to steroids as a kid he for sure now does have.

I don't know where you train but head to a gym in a major city and you will see roider after roider. Few are anything like Brock lesnar though so the idea that "you just got to keep roiding" is stupid.

Every cycle the drugs lose effect and you have to use more/harder drugs. Soon roiders are pumping tren but still no lesnar size. Again, you aren't getting in the 30s on 225 bench for reps by continually upping the dose as someone with average genetics. Even with Peds you will stall out long before them.

People dont look like Brock Lesnar with drugs because that isnt their goal. Once again, roiding yourself to that weight or eating yourself to that weight is extremely unhealthy. Im not saying it doesnt take work, it absolutely does. But most people who exercise (including those on PEDs) dont see a point in making themselves less healthy. The stacks getting to that weight require would be insane, but doable if you had the height and could afford the drugs.

The reason guys in your local gym on gear dont look like Brock is because it isnt their goal. They might be amateur or professional athletes where size like that would be completely counter-productive for the sport they ccompete in.

Legit competitive amateur and pro bodybuilders in your local gym (who arent in a weight division cutoff or in aesthetics competition) are probably the only ones roiding like Brock, because their only goal is size and bodybuilders dont care about their current health or dying early. Alot of those guys are in the 260-280 area when they are over 10-15% bodyfat. You just rarely see them that size unless at the very beginning of the season as the goal for competition is to be under 5%. A competition-ready bodybuilder weighing 250-260 is just as big as brock, and theres tons of them, they just T3 away all of their body fat.

TL;DR The guy on roids at your local gym isnt trying to get to Brocks size. If they were, they would be using the right stack to achieve it. They probably just dont want to die in their 50s Like pro wrestlers and bodybuilders.

On a side note, 225 for reps is achievable natty fairly easily without drugs. I know because ive done it. At the time, I was 175lbs. Natty.

Most steroid users will never get as big as Brock, let alone attain his level of athleticism with that size.
Of course not. Its not useful in the vast mmajority of sports and it is unhealthy as fuck. Most people on PEDs use for some form of athletic competition. Being 280lbs is counter productive in the vast majority of sports. Other PED users use for aesthetics, so they are fine with being 200-220 as long as it looks good on them. They dont want tospend money on the drugs it takes to get that big as it is generally not considered attractive by females.....

Back