Has Francis Ngannou put an end to the myth that Brock Lesnar is a "freak of nature"?

So if I take steroids I'll look like Brock.

Sweet. :cool:

Of course not. Its not useful in the vast mmajority of sports and it is unhealthy as fuck. Most people on PEDs use for some form of athletic competition. Being 280lbs is counter productive in the vast majority of sports. Other PED users use for aesthetics, so they are fine with being 200-220 as long as it looks good on them. They dont want tospend money on the drugs it takes to get that big as it is generally not considered attractive by females.....

Put it another way: very few could get as big as Brock and be half as athletic.

Put it another way: very few could get as big as Brock and be half as athletic.

This isn't true either. This misconception comes from people seeing people who use PEDs for bodybuilding. Bodybuilders are generally unathletic as there are drugs that can reduce body fat without sacrificing muscle gains.

If a sport came out tomorrow where size and agility were requisite for competition and it was popular, we would see a stream of Brock Lesnars.

Brock Lesnars advantage over other athletes his size is that he wasn't training for bodybuilding, he was training for a competitive sport during the years he began using. He didn't have to cut BF down below 5%, so he was able to keep his gains much easier. Add in the fact that he was training for strength and agility for wrestling, and you have Brock.

Dont get me wrong, he still had to train his ass off for amateur wrestling, but this idea that this is just 'undoable' for most people Brocks size is mistaken.

Most people on gear (excluding those with body-dismorphia) look the way they want to. They have much more control over their physiques than natty athletes.

Brock has a unique advantage over most athletes his size due to not having to cut fat for bodybuilding and actually being in a competitive, agility and strength-based sport.

^ You have no idea what you're talking about. Everyone could be like Brock Lesnar if they wanted to? Righto.

bygzqq84qc101.jpg

He looks pretty skinny here

I'm sure that was before he hit puberty.

Ngannou to Brock is like T-Rex to that abomination from Jurassic World :D

Anyone who uses steroids can't be considered freak of nature LOL

I mean Vitor and Overeem would be freak of nature under this definition

Brock has a big frame, that's about it

^ You have no idea what you're talking about. Everyone could be like Brock Lesnar if they wanted to? Righto.

If they were so inclined yes. Steroids are magic if you use them right

Footage of a sonic perpetual motion with dynamite fists and head movement for a HW beyond anybody at the time, Iron Mike is way more intimidating. I'm talking 86'-88'( He has his own Rocky story with Cus) Speed kills.

Lesnar is a monster, no joke. So are Icelandic Strongmen. Mike has the skill and has them beat. Just like a drunken 25 year old Fedor has them beat. They are professional prize fighters for a reason. That's how they make their living or they'd be doing something else.

Never forget the Monster Aleksander Karelin

Last edited:
This whole thread is a retarded stawman. Learn how to make an argument, ts.

Just because one person is one thing, doesn't make another person another thing. They have no relation, not-so-smarty-pants.

Poor people without steroids don't get that big.

A body needs a ton of fuel to build that amount of muscle.

To believe he was a poor guy who just naturally grew that big is naive.

I am not saying he is definitely on peds but his story definitely looks like BS to me.

Ngannou would have destroyed even ubereem , but I agree ubereem and exonoreem r 2 different people..... but ubereem was what happens when u use roids hate to say he was not natural lol

Hard to say. There's a good chance Ngannou wouldn't have lasted long at all when they clinched

I keep asking this question...but you're not going to get lucid answers from people like TS or people that use "athletic and explosive" as a blanket term

At his NFL combine
Brock weighed in at 283 lbs, ran a 4.65 40 yard dash, had a vertical jump of 35 inches, a standing long jump of 10 feet, and was able to bench 225 lbs at 30 reps.

Ngannou is most likely not on brocks athletic level even
One could argue that Brock wasn’t clean for any of that shit so how could you possibly say how much was natural athletic ability? It’s not like steroids just make you more muscular, they are performance enhancing drugs for a reason .

Now I agree fully just taking steroids does not make you as explosive and agile as Brock but I’m also a willing to bet he would get nowhere near those numbers if he was natural.

He’s a combination of a genetically gifted individual who abused peds heavily for huge gain.

TS....if you honestly believe that a human can weigh 262lbs at <15% body fat without drugs, there is no helping you. Its obvious you have never trained for any athletic competition in your life or trained for at least 2 years just for physical fitness.....

Thats bullshit. I weight about 257 and have less than 15% bodyfat. I could go bigger and still keep below 15% i start to slow down though and it is about being at your most effective weight not size. Im 6 foot 3 and there are guys bigger than me.

You musn't have got out much. Or are tiny

Ive never touched a ped in my life.

lol at all the freak of nature talk

Brock is a tall dude ( and like all other tall dudes his frame can hold a lot more muscle than shorter guys )

But the way he got all that muscle was with various PEDs

Back