Has Francis Ngannou put an end to the myth that Brock Lesnar is a "freak of nature"?

Brock IS a beast, there is absolutely no denying that much. Look at his pics from his youth....monster. Now did he take stuff later on, sure, but the man is still a beast genetically.

Hard to say. There's a good chance Ngannou wouldn't have lasted long at all when they clinched

Ya right it's not like econereem ain't strong and he couldn't do shit.... if ur gonna compare ubereem and clean Ngannou u would have to give Ngannou the same shit ubereem takes and God only knows what mythical creature would emerge ... I can see it now ... UBERNGANNOU

Its funny how "new breed" fighters stopped arriving when PED testing got stricter.

Where is Duffee?

Lesnar is a freak, a freak of science.

People dont look like Brock Lesnar with drugs because that isnt their goal. Once again, roiding yourself to that weight or eating yourself to that weight is extremely unhealthy. Im not saying it doesnt take work, it absolutely does. But most people who exercise (including those on PEDs) dont see a point in making themselves less healthy. The stacks getting to that weight require would be insane, but doable if you had the height and could afford the drugs.

The reason guys in your local gym on gear dont look like Brock is because it isnt their goal. They might be amateur or professional athletes where size like that would be completely counter-productive for the sport they ccompete in.

Legit competitive amateur and pro bodybuilders in your local gym (who arent in a weight division cutoff or in aesthetics competition) are probably the only ones roiding like Brock, because their only goal is size and bodybuilders dont care about their current health or dying early. Alot of those guys are in the 260-280 area when they are over 10-15% bodyfat. You just rarely see them that size unless at the very beginning of the season as the goal for competition is to be under 5%. A competition-ready bodybuilder weighing 250-260 is just as big as brock, and theres tons of them, they just T3 away all of their body fat.

TL;DR The guy on roids at your local gym isnt trying to get to Brocks size. If they were, they would be using the right stack to achieve it. They probably just dont want to die in their 50s Like pro wrestlers and bodybuilders.

On a side note, 225 for reps is achievable natty fairly easily without drugs. I know because ive done it. At the time, I was 175lbs. Natty.

Yep they're all willing to spend thousands on cycles, inject powerful anabolics into their system but stop before they "take too much and get to Brock size because that's not their goal". Stupid and not at all how the mindset of a user functions.

No, the average person cannot just blast tren and become brock lesnar. Not even close.

And I know you are natty by the naivety of your opinion on the effectiveness of PED's on someone with average genetics. I said getting in the 30s for reps on 225 bench like brock did at the NFL combine is difficult for anyone natty or not, not just merely repping it. Any 175 pounder who lifts should be "repping" 225. They should be repping 245 quite frankly, 225 for reps is for a 155er.

Steroids did produce him. Without them, Brock is likely under 200lbs. He was VERY scrawny when he started.

The reason everyone isnt running around like brock is because its really stupid to roid to that size, its not good for your heart. It takes years off your life.

The media has made people afraid of PEDs. Just about every man on earth would have a much better physique on just 500mgs of test a week with zero change in lifestyle, but they dont do it. If people are ignorant and scared of light PED dosages, you can be damn sure they wouldnt try one of Brock's herculean PED stacks.

steroids don't make you athletic. I bet you this guy would have a heart attack if he tried to fuck his wife

maxresdefault.jpg

You don't know what you're talking about.

Really ? Science agrees with me. The more steroids you take = more gains

forbes.jpg

So about 10 grams of steroids can give you about 40+ lbs of muscle gain. Assuming a 500mg/week dose and a few periods where you tamper down, that's easily achievable in 2 years. Assuming Brock started at 6'4 200 lbs that would easily put him @ 240 lbs. Add in a few more compounds, insulin and HGH and you get the 260-270 lbs figure. Thats achievable in 5 years since it was his full time job to get as big and athletic as possible. Not saying he didnt put in "hard work" but he's hardly a freak of nature, it is just that most people dont want to get that big

If a sport came out tomorrow where size and agility were requisite for competition and it was popular, we would see a stream of Brock Lesnars.

Brock Lesnars advantage over other athletes his size is that he wasn't training for bodybuilding, he was training for a competitive sport during the years he began using. He didn't have to cut BF down below 5%, so he was able to keep his gains much easier. Add in the fact that he was training for strength and agility for wrestling, and you have Brock./
Umm how about the NFL

steroids don't make you athletic. I bet you this guy would have a heart attack if he tried to fuck his wife

maxresdefault.jpg

If you are that large, in all likelihood

• You have erectile dysfunction
  • You have supremely low sperm count
  • You sweat all the time
  • You have to constantly eat the same shitty food all day, every day
  • You have terrible stamina
  • You would blow out taking a hike, much less a fight
  • Your organs are in terrible states

Brock's high t levels come not from steroids but the giant cock tattooed on his chest in which the rest of the manlet ufc roster could only hope of matching when combined.

It's so hard to know who's natural or not because:
1. People who use understandably have to lie about it.
2. Actual genetic freaks use, so you can't know how much of their abilities are genetic or not.
3. Non-athletic people use too to make themselves more athletic.

One guy from my high school was a known user by age 15 and would "help" his teammates. His dad was big (probably 240-250lbs), and his 16yo bro was also big. By age 17 he was muscular as shit, strong, and a great athlete (baseball and football). He later played football at a D2 level. Could've been D1, but he was only 5'8, so even with all his muscle he was like 200lbs. (I always wondered if his steroid use from a young age hurt his height).

Point is: High schoolers use PEDs all the time, even to get into "only" D2. Imagine what people looking to get into D1 are taking. Do you really think someone who is desperate to get into the NFL isn't using everything he can get his hands on? There are genetic freaks out there for sure, but we'll never know how much of their freakishness is genetic because of all the shit they're on.

If you are that large, in all likelihood

• You have erectile dysfunction
  • You have supremely low sperm count
  • You sweat all the time
  • You have to constantly eat the same shitty food all day, every day
  • You have terrible stamina
  • You would blow out taking a hike, much less a fight
  • Your organs are in terrible states

I bet he would snap ur lil pencil neck

Really ? Science agrees with me. The more steroids you take = more gains

forbes.jpg

So about 10 grams of steroids can give you about 40+ lbs of muscle gain. Assuming a 500mg/week dose and a few periods where you tamper down, that's easily achievable in 2 years. Assuming Brock started at 6'4 200 lbs that would easily put him @ 240 lbs. Add in a few more compounds, insulin and HGH and you get the 260-270 lbs figure. Thats achievable in 5 years since it was his full time job to get as big and athletic as possible. Not saying he didnt put in "hard work" but he's hardly a freak of nature, it is just that most people dont want to get that big

"Science" is a process, not something that agrees or disagrees with your silly internet argument.

Your graph doesn't say most people can get to the size of Brock Lesnar and maintain his athleticism.

Back