Has humanity experienced a reset?

Anyone interested in this topic should look up the theories of Immanuel Velikovsky.

Even if he is partially right, it turns geological and human pre-history on their heads.

Why cant their be meteorites that hit earth in your model?
The firmament surrounds the flat Earth. The firmament is a dome. In the flat Earth model Antarctica is not a continent but a ice ring that surrounds the Earth. Beyond the ice ring is the firmament. Unfortunately the Antarctica treaty prevents us from reaching the firmament.

Anyone interested in this topic should look up the theories of Immanuel Velikovsky.

Even if he is partially right, it turns geological and human pre-history on their heads.
I've been meaning to get into that reading, I've been looking to pick up Anatoly Fomenko's book New Chronology. Isaac Newton even thought the Chronology was wrong. He wrote a book called Chronology of Ancient Kingdom's amended. This was common knowledge back in Newton's day and many learned individuals tried to come up with their own more accurate chronology.

If we haven't already had one we could sure use one.

Why? Is your life not quite as good as you want it to be? Or do you just prey for a world wide genocide ?

They may have been a lot more sophisticated than we give them credit for but they're no way near our level in terms of technology.

I'm sure they had crazy technology to help them build these monoliths but nothing like mechanical cranes that we have. Also, there were no light pollution back in the days so it's easier to see the skies/universe. You don't need a telescope but I wouldn't be surprised if they do have some kind of telescope.

Anyways, great vid and thread. You made me a believer now.

Their remains indicate that they were advanced in a different way. They didn't follow the same developmental pathway we have.

BTW no significant amount of soot has been found inside the great pyramid that indicates torch lit work in order to create it. That they mastered some manner of electricity is not an outlandish assertion, imo.

fd_lamp.jpg

It makes more logical sense that there have been at least 1 or 2 rises in civilization that are perhaps as advanced as 1000ad-1800'sad. The timelines of how long humans have been here (at least 200k years, likely quite some time longer) vs. the actual historical reference we have for humanity doing cultural things (roughly 7k years) would suggest to anyone who's paying attention that we're missing something large.

The fact that the largest mass extinction event of at least the last 5 million years happened in the backyard of what we call "history", circa 12k years ago, should also give people pause to say the least.

I don't think so.

That said, the fall of the Roman Empire was similar to what you're saying. People lived for centuries in the ruins of things they could no longer understand.

An interesting Roman site to check out would be Baalbeck:

baalbek_2.jpg

Built by the Romans on top of an already existing ancient foundation, made up of extremely large megaliths.

I have read about Velikovsky indirectly. Been meaning to check out his work.

Mind sharing a bit about what you know about the guy and his theories?

Some part of me would welcome a hard reset...People are such incredible assholes in the way they treat each other and the planet..

I have read about Velikovsky indirectly. Been meaning to check out his work.

Mind sharing a bit about what you know about the guy and his theories?
Velikovsky definitely got stuff wildly wrong, thus the tendency has been to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

The fact that Venus rotates on it's axis the opposite direction of every other planet is bizarre right? Well, not as bizarre as the fact that its slowing down, eventually to be rotating in sync with the other bodies in our system in the proper direction. I can spell out what that means if necessary.

Velikovsky definitely got stuff wildly wrong, thus the tendency has been to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

The fact that Venus rotates on it's axis the opposite direction of every other planet is bizarre right? Well, not as bizarre as the fact that its slowing down, eventually to be rotating in sync with the other bodies in our system in the proper direction. I can spell out what that means if necessary.

Yea, if you wouldn't mind elaborating, please do.

Learned in this thread that Teotichuan wasn't built by the Aztecs. Legit didn't know that.

Read that statement in the OP and thought "no way that's true" but apparently it is.

<mma4>

This piece from the wiki is always shper interesting to me

The city was already in ruins by the time of the Aztecs. For many years, archaeologists believed it was built by the Toltec. This belief was based on colonial period texts, such as the Florentine Codex, which attributed the site to the Toltecs. However, the Nahuatl word "Toltec" generally means "craftsman of the highest level"

After watching that pyramid documentary narrated by Brian Cox... im pretty convinced there was a civilization more advanced than humans that existed pre-history

Yea, if you wouldn't mind elaborating, please do.
That came off wrong...anyway. It's just simple logic, but, if everyone agrees that Venus is rotating the opposite direction on its axis and is slowing down at a rate not seen in other planets, it stands to reason that when it comes to a stand still it will begin rotating in concert with the other planets in the system. If that's true, it means Venus is a relatively new addition to the solar system, meaning one of two things...

1.) It was a rogue body captured by the sun.

2.) It is a body expulsed from one of our gas Giants, Saturn or Jupiter. This would explain why Venus resembles a proto and seems to be at a less advanced stage relative the other planets.

In either scenario, the turmoil caused when Venus arrived on the scene is almost unimaginable. It could also be a logical culprit for whatever happened to Mars. The theory gets a bit whacky the closer people speculate that this event happened to our time... velikovsky suggests this is something that happened that humans were around for. I find that hard to believe but the idea of Venus as a relatively new addition to the solar system makes more sense than not.

Last edited:
Their remains indicate that they were advanced in a different way. They didn't follow the same developmental pathway we have.

BTW no significant amount of soot has been found inside the great pyramid that indicates torch lit work in order to create it. That they mastered some manner of electricity is not an outlandish assertion, imo.

fd_lamp.jpg

You see aliens, I see how the BBC took over Egypt

I believe we're at the peak of technology now, but there's definitely been rises and falls along the way.

Just look at the Roman aqueduct and sewer system, took other societies 1000 years to catch up.

The Mesopotamians had sewer systems and aqueducts 1000's of years before the Romans entered the historical record.

our next reset will probably be due to a virus or self enduced via nuclear winter. since all of humanity is interconnected, anything that happens on one side of the world will affect the other side. the global financial crash showed how intertwined we are and a viral pandemic can easily spread across the globe.

a nuclear winter is probably the most likely case as many parts of the world will be uninhabitable due to radiation and contamination.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back