Has the Connor hate reached new levels on sherdog?

Yeah this shit comes in cycles

After Conor KOd Aldo the level of nuthuggery was insane. After Nate choked Conor out in the first fight the haters finally had ammo, especially since the finish produced some great GIFs. So the nuthuggers laid low for a while. Then, after Conor KOd Alvarez, the Conor nuthugger parade was back in full force. Right now the bandwagon fans jumped off and the casuals fled the forums and the cult members are keeping a low profile, biding their time

As soon as Conor gets a win you will see these lepers return
Seems like you're on the hater side.

Yeah this shit comes in cycles

After Conor KOd Aldo the level of nuthuggery was insane. After Nate choked Conor out in the first fight the haters finally had ammo, especially since the finish produced some great GIFs. So the nuthuggers laid low for a while. Then, after Conor KOd Alvarez, the Conor nuthugger parade was back in full force. Right now the bandwagon fans jumped off and the casuals fled the forums and the cult members are keeping a low profile, biding their time

As soon as Conor gets a win you will see these lepers return

MMA is like the stock market. Currently, the Conor stock is at his lowest - Kenny Florian

There is less and less and less Conor fans on here these days, I have noticed it so much. its funny how it became less after the Nate fight, then it became even more less after the Floyd fight, then it became even more less than that after the Khabib fight.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hmmm funny how that works isn't it. But the ones on here who have stayed through the years and still supporting him I respect them a lot more.

Whether you like Conor or not, you should all ask yourself; would you be happy if he completely retired from the sport today and went on with his whiskey business? I dont care whether he wins or loses, he is damn entertaining!

I don't get the hate for Conor. His antics and talk are mainly just business as he says. He's hyping the fight but he goes overboard where his opponents want to take his head off. Some of it is psychological warfare but it doesn't work against fighters like Khabib.

Whether you like Conor or not, you should all ask yourself; would you be happy if he completely retired from the sport today and went on with his whiskey business? I dont care whether he wins or loses, he is damn entertaining!

He is the most entertaining fighter in the sport.

It was God's will that Conor should be humbled. All his followers are suffering the same fate.

The haters are just telling the truth
The thing is...they aren’t.
A lot of what I read is seriously compromised truth.

TS, this didn’t turn out the way you had hoped, huh?
You’re actually getting level headed responses. But, the top haters @Hitto and mysterio/Joyce hacie are unemployed, so they won’t be up for awhile

Tbh, I don't know why he generates so much hate on here. It's unbalanced to say the least. But w/e people will hate if they chose so. There is little to nothing to hate him for. Fights well, sell like a god, persues his dreams and achieves them. He is a source of inspiration, little-low-life syndrome men will hate on him for sure.

Conor has made people look like a fool time and time again, so when the haters get an in they go over the top.

Don't love him or hate him, just another fighter to me, but this fight made me tune into these forums again after years of not coming here. Mainly for the shoops, gifs etc. Pure comedy gold.. some of you posters are hilarious and have a great sense of humor.

Back