Has the Connor hate reached new levels on sherdog?

Conor can be annoying, sure but the hate is mostly directed towards his fan base and deservedly so.

Yeah I am happy that Ginger lost after all his trash, and I became a huge Khabib fan, that being said,

I think this forum is too busy discounting Ginger to shit, which does not represent reality.

Ginger is still a top fighter.

It's really very simple.
Some people like him because he's a fucking jackass.
I cannot stand the man for that reason.

I don't know who likes him because he is a jackass. I like him for other reasons: see my previous post. :)

Connor nuthuggers used to flow sherdog with GOAT threads and childish arguments

After the Khabib reality check, it seems they are dissapearing!!!!! Every connor thread turns into a hate thread...

Can we all agree that the connor GOAT BS has ended forever?

Khabib bless
TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif

1Gtyo0W.gif

636744985330878259-USP-MMA-UFC-229-Nurmagomedov-vs-McGregor.JPG

giphy.gif

images
Was it really ever Conor hate or was it just smart mma realists who came of as hateful and angry every time we read yet another thread from a casual mma fan/ Conor dick rider?

Tbh, I don't know why he generates so much hate on here. It's unbalanced to say the least. But w/e people will hate if they chose so. There is little to nothing to hate him for. Fights well, sell like a god, persues his dreams and achieves them. He is a source of inspiration, little-low-life syndrome men will hate on him for sure.

I don't think people hated on him for making money or pursuing his dreams.

If Robert Whittaker started making 50 million each fight i dont think anyone would say anything and would be happy for him.

WWE tactics and UFC pandering over sport doesn't inspire me.

I dont think people hate the guy... its just that people enjoy licking the tears of Conor fans a bit too much.

It might look like people hate the guy, but in reality, he puts us all in eternal debt by providing us with that natural, pure, sweet feeling of witnessing a cocky shit talker get beat, 3 times now in last 5 fights... People enjoy that feeling since they were born, on a schoolyard level, on college, and specially on the biggest global stage...

I don't think people hated on him for making money or pursuing his dreams.

If Robert Whittaker started making 50 million each fight i dont think anyone would say anything and would be happy for him.

WWE tactics and UFC pandering over sport doesn't inspire me.

But isn't it exactly what allowed him to make those millions and achieve his dreams? Do you honestly think he would have gotten there without those WWE tactics? What I mean is that he's done what he had to do to get rich. If casual fans would pay for a "Fedor type" more than for WWE type - it would have been a different approach for him, I suppose.

I think (and hope) that irl he is not as he is during fight promotion.

Tbh, I don't know why he generates so much hate on here. It's unbalanced to say the least. But w/e people will hate if they chose so. There is little to nothing to hate him for. Fights well, sell like a god, persues his dreams and achieves them. He is a source of inspiration, little-low-life syndrome men will hate on him for sure.
because he disrespects religions, countries, family of fighters, etc...

isn´t that obvious?

After the Khabib reality check, it seems they are dissapearing!!!!! Every connor thread turns into a hate thread...

Khabib bless

1Gtyo0W.gif

giphy.gif

images
He'll be fine. Just get the much anticipated Siver rematch out of the way, and he'll be ready for a shot at the interim belt.

Khabib bless

Russian cybertrolls prop up the hoodlum Khabib on social media. Nationalist propaganda in an attempt to sway public opinion. Don't spend all .000001 rubles for your shitpost in one place, traitor.

Everyone is using nowadays the word the hater, like its a some kind of a finishing move to a argument, but the fact is, we all hate something and somebody. Or how about the line " haters gonna hate" The truth is probably that when use that line you care that you are getting hated.

My point? There is no point, except that i am on red wine.

Khabib bless

1Gtyo0W.gif

giphy.gif

images
I seem to remember that Ronda hate was more vitriolic after her downfall. This feels tame in compassion.

Conor is already the GOAT! whether you like it or not. He has done more for MMA than anyone else before him COMBINED!

Lest we forget, prior to Conor, very few took MMA that seriously and only considered it blood sport or fight club.

I don’t know what’s worse, delusional nut huggers or pathetic haters. Why the fuck can’t people just respect fighters for what they do and their abilities? No scratch that, delusional GOAT talking idiots are not as annoying as people who only rejoice over someone else’s failure.

To be honest, in all my years on sherdog, I don't think I've ever seen anything as pathetic as the Conor haters. They really take the cake.
Precisely. Hating bitch ass grouchy Ronda, who ducked Cyborg hard and was an actual cunt was one thing. Conor is a throw back to when fighters fought all weight classes, had a knock and then shook hands and had a beer after.

The haters of MMA fandom made it so that awesome fighters like GSP, Jones and Silva were afraid to take on all comers at all weights, afraid of super fights and short notice replacement, as they tried copying the boxing model of padding records against bums to prevent being trolled like much braver BJ, who stepped up, gave 0 f's, lost to a much larger GSP and is still meme with 'til the death, Georges' today. Then we also had the lay n pray point fighters who could not finish their dinner, nm the pull out merchants, guys that refused to take short notice replacements, guys that refused to hype, speak English and were flat out boring....the list goes on for days.
Conor was like the answer to our collective Sherbro prayers, but for some reason, owing to his success, he became strangely the most hated person around here and turned many a full grown men in to psychotic ex bf's.

The hilarious thing is, people are now cheering a pull out merchant misogynistic Muslim, that is a poor sportsman, a lay n pray point fighting artist that refuses to fight near his own weight class. Khabib is a karmic serving for this place being so ungrateful for getting what they always asked for: a guy that could talk like Chael, fight like Andy and had the balls of BJ Penn.

I dislike Conor's antics, I find his act cringeworthy and annoying I get that it appeals to stupid people and that's why he puts on that act but I still don't like it. It's his fanbase makes his losses much more satisfying, they took a lot of the fun out of discussing MMA. According to them we were all idiots for not believing that Conor would KO Floyd in 3rounds. Then it was nonstop "what's the excuse when Conor takes Khabibs head clean off in round 1?" Ofcourse there was no "well I was wrong" from those fans, either they disappeared, or like the hypocrites that they are made a million excuses for Conor

People can't handle the fact he lost and is out making millions the very next day, they hoped he'd do a Ronda the bitter fucks hahaha

Back