Has this WME/Conor era of UFC made you fall out of love with the UFC ?

Forget about Conor!
You are too focused on one fighter.
That's your problem!

People only focused on one or two fighters already have low interest in the sport.
Either that or they're too distracted by other sports.
The hardcore fans will never lose interest.

I dont know about you guys but i find myself watching more Boxing, NFL, and basketball. This era of the best not fighting the best. Champions not defending titles and Dana cock sucking of Conor has kinda taken some of the love i had for the sport. PS im a real harcore that appreciates even WMMA to the prelims fights and watches every single UFC card. Anyone share these thoughts ?
The UFC was never my friend.

All kidding aside, I still love the UFC but they really need to take note. A lot of boxing pundits have said that one big reason the UFC has gotten to where it is today is because they, "Give the fans the fights they want to see." From where I'm standing they've been force feeding a bunch of bogus fights recently just to make money. I still watch, but I've recently cancelled my fight pass, and watching every event like in the past is no longer a priority for me. I will be buying 217 though.

So were comparing a joke like Conor to legendary champions like Randy Couture and BJ Penn ?[/QUOTE]

A joke like Conor? I get that it's cool to hate on whatever's popular now but if you can deny the very real accomplishments of conor you aren't a serious fan of the sport.

Forget about Conor!
You are too focused on one fighter.
That's your problem!

People only focused on one or two fighters already have low interest in the sport.
Either that or they're too distracted by other sports.
The hardcore fans will never lose interest.
Easier said than done when his antics and money fights are infecting others fighters in all divisions.

TRVosau.gif

Go ahead explain how I'm wrong.

You can't.

Yes.

Fights always fall through, guys like Rory, Bader, and Mousasi are in Bellator fighting guys that aren't on their level, everyone looks and acts the same wearing Reebok and horrible trash talk, interim titles are everywhere.

That said the UFC is about to hit a good stretch, the next couple of cards are awesome.

UFC has never been anything but the next best thing after Pride went bust.

Just thinking of the uncontrolled squeaking of Rogan and Buffer or the army of numetal jitz bros with their red mohawks makes me vomit in my mouth.

I dont know about you guys but i find myself watching more Boxing, NFL, and basketball. This era of the best not fighting the best. Champions not defending titles and Dana cock sucking of Conor has kinda taken some of the love i had for the sport. PS im a real harcore that appreciates even WMMA to the prelims fights and watches every single UFC card. Anyone share these thoughts ?

I swear. They should just start scripting fights too. Why not? Nobody will notice. Whoever agrees to get a concussion should just be paid more. Simple. More excitement than ever. WME = WWE. All you do is flip the M upside down. F**k Conor. It is not a sport anymore. It has turned in to a circus. Nowadays, the UFC has become a platform from where one can demonstrate how to become rich. That's it.

Back